Smut Pt. 2

Jisoo positioned herself by the sink by leaning against it and spread her legs about two feet apart.

Chaeyoung was looking at her, from head to toe and back again. She's fully dressed but yet she already feels naked just because of Chaeyoung's gaze.

She knows Chaeyoung will like how wet she is down there, because it'll let the other girl know how desperate she is for her tongue, or fingers, or both right now.

And she knows Chaeyoung will make her beg for it.

And Jisoo will.

She'll beg Chaeyoung to use her body as much as she wants.

Because that is always the case. Jisoo is putty, always, in Chaeyoung's hands.

And she's like Chaeyoung's toy, all hers to enjoy. Jisoo loves every bit of it.

'Look at you, all hot and desperate. Tsk.' Rosé said after eye-fucking her body.

'Daddy, please.' Jisoo's level of horniness is making her squirm. Her panties made of lace makes her uncomfortable now that it's actually very wet.

'Mmhmm. Well, since you asked nicely, I'll make you cum here.' Chaeyoung said as she slowly kneels in front if Jisoo.

Chaeyoung can only close her eyes as the scent of Jisoo's arousal hit her.

'So fucking ready for me, aren't you, baby girl?' there's a growl in her voice, and it reminded Jisoo of a predator about to feast on her prey.

'Yes, Daddy. A-always.' Jisoo's mind is now blurry with arousal and anticipation.

'Mmhmm.' Chaeyoung hummed as she slowly lifts Jisoo's skirt and bundled it up her waist, now having an eye contact with her wet underwear.

She slowly moved her head towards Jisoo's sex and inhaled deeply, feeling herself get fully turned on by the smell and the sight in front of her..

Jisoo managed to look down and saw Chaeyoung licking her lips, and the sight alone made her tremble. What more if Chae-

'Oooohhh!' Jisoo suddenly blurted out as she felt the other girl lick the wetness through her underwear.

'Let's get this out of the way, shall we? I want my dessert now.' Chaeyoung said as she hurriedly slide Jisoo's panties down her legs, now seeing the bare beauty in front of her.

'I'd love to hear your loud moans right now, baby girl, but I don't want to create a scandal. Better be good at being quiet while I do my job here.' Chaeyoung said before she dived into the wetness that was eagerly waiting for her tongue.

'Hnnnggggg, ohhhh! Yes, daddy.' Jisoo couldn't care less about how loud she is. Chaeyoung's tongue on her is all that matters right now.

'Mmm. So sweet, baby girl. All this for daddy, huh?'

'Y-yes daddy. P-please don't stop.'

Chaeyoung's tongue was now lapping up her juices, giving her clit extra attention and Jisoo is already on cloud nine.

'So good daddy, so good..' Jisoo was a moaning mess, and she just needs a few seconds more as she can feel her orgasm approaching.

And Chaeyoung stopped and stood up.

'D-daddy? Did I do something wrong?' Jisoo was now clenching her thighs really hard, stopping herself from crying from the frustration of lack of stimulation.

Instead of answering her, Chaeyoung wrapped her left hand around her neck and pressed her body against Jisoo.

'Not so fast, baby girl. You made me upset earlier so I'm just returning the favor.' Jisoo's arousal is off the roof right now, she knows things are going to be rough after this as she feels Chaeyoung's tightening hold on her neck.