Smut pt. 1 (Daddy kink)

AN: don't say I didn't warn you 😉

Jisoo's heart was pounding hard in her chest as she makes her way to the restroom.

And her pussy, sweet, wet, hungry little pussy, was throbbing twice as hard as her heart.

Every step she takes is torture.

Chaeyoung walking slowly behind her is not helping either as she can feel the blonde's eyes on her, as if undressing her on that hallway going to the bathroom.

She knows how wet and needy Jisoo is right now. And Chaeyoung will definitely make Jisoo pay for what Jennie said at the table earlier.

Jisoo is not scared.

In fact, what she's feeling is far from scared.

She is excited.

And very, very horny.

She took a deep breath before opening the restroom's door. If she's successful to hold her moans later, the restaurant wouldn't know how she's thoroughly fucked by Chaeyoung. But if she isn't, then Jisoo is willing to do the walk of shame.

Anything, actually.

As long as Chaeyoung's fingers are deep inside her, or as long as Chaeyoung's mouth is on her.

'Go inside now, baby girl. I'm thirsty.' Chaeyoung whispered, her lips touching Jisoo's ear.

Jisoo couldn't help but moan a little at that.

She couldn't stop the gush of wetness that came out of her pussy either.

Chaeyoung quickly scanned the cubicles if there are people inside, and upon seeing that it's only the two of them in there, Chaeyoung smirked at Jisoo and proceeded to lock the main door.

'Look at that, who would have thought that I won't be eating my dessert at the dinner table tonight, hmm, Jisoo?' Chaeyoung said, her voice quivering with lust, but Jisoo clearly heard the anger that comes with it.

'Chae-'

'No. No. No. We're not doing the Chaeyoung thing tonight, baby girl. You know what to call me. And you know what to scream later when I'm pounding that sweet little pussy of yours. Do you understand?'

'Yes, daddy.' Fuck, Jisoo is sure that a lot of her juices are now dripping down her thighs.

'Is there something that you want to say to me, kitten?' Chaeyoung asked, slowly walking towards Jisoo.

'I'm sorry, daddy. I didn't want Jennie setting me up with someone else. I swear!' Jisoo's eyes were cast downwards. She doesn't want to upset Chaeyoung any further.

Jisoo let out a surprised gasp as Chaeyoung forcefully grabbed her chin and made her look directly into her eyes.

'Look at me, slut.'

Another gush of wetness. Jisoo loves it when Chae calls her that.

'You know I don't like it when you go to these stupid little dates that Jennie tells you to go to. You mind is mine. Your thoughts are mine. Your body is mine. That sweet little cunt is mine. Your orgasms are mine. Do you understand?'

My heart is yours too, Chae.

'Yes, daddy. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I'll be a good girl, daddy. Don't be mad at me.'

It's all too much for Jisoo at this point now. She has been clenching her thighs together to ease the throbbing of her pussy, but it just gets intense as every second passes by.

' Daddyyyy... '

'You want something, baby girl? '

' Pleaseeee.'

'Please what?' Chaeyoung is teasing her. And the ache in her pussy is almost unbearable at this point.

'Touch me.' She said it like a whisper. She's too shy to plead but too horny to ignore her wetness.

"You'll have to speak louder than that, baby girl.'

'Please daddy, fuck me. Fuck me like the bad girl I am! Please daddyy? I-I just need you so bad.' Jisoo pleaded, not with her mind, but with her pussy. She's incapable of thinking straight right now.

'Hmmm. Do you promise not to go out on these blind dates anymore in the future?'

'Yes, daddy. I promise.'

I'm yours, Chae. Just yours.

'Good. Lean by the sink. Spread your legs for me.'