1.1

Jisoo silently blames herself.

Why, of all things, did she said 'fuck me in the restaurant' to Chaeyoung?

She knows full well that the other girl will just find the perfect opportunity to drag her to the bathroom and fuck her senseless...

Or maybe slip her fingers in her pussy, that, speaking of, is totally dripping right now, as they eat dinner with their friends.

Chaeyoung is the adventurous one. She'd fuck Jisoo in public anytime.

And that thought just makes Jisoo wetter by the second.

Lisa and Jennie are sitting on the opposite side of the both. Jisoo is sitting next to the wall, and Chaeyoung is beside her.

Chaeyoung's right hand is now softly caressing her left thigh, and Jisoo wants her hand to just go a bit higher, and take care of her dripping pussy.

"Jisoo, you okay there, hun? You look like you're not feeling well." Lisa said, as she took notice of Jisoo's appearance.

"I just feel that it's a bit stuffy in here, this place is full.' she replied, trying to look around the restaurant to prove her point

She doesn't have to tell Lisa that Chaeyoung's fingers are now coated with her juices, as she's tentatively stroking her pussy lips with her fore and middle fingers.

And that there is a fair chance that she'll leave a wet spot in the leather couch that she's sitting in.

"By the way, babe," Jennie said, catching Jisoo's attention. "I met someone I wanna introduce to you. She's hot. She's a surgeon in our hospital. Her name's Seulgi.' Jennie winked, she's been trying to hook Jisoo up with people from her place of work. Seulgi will be the fourth one she's going to introduce to Jisoo.

Chaeyoung's fingers stopped for a second as Jennie said those words. She looked at Jisoo, waiting for her to reply.

"This again, Jennie? I told you that I'm not interested." Jisoo is getting tired with all the blind dates, she's only interested with one person.

And that person is the one who's making her pussy clench at this moment. Chaeyoung put pressure on her clit, but doesn't move her fingers. She's listening to Jennie and Jisoo's conversation.

"I think I'll pass this time. Ohhhh!"

Chaeyoung just slipped a finger inside her waiting hole. And her pussy welcomed it without thinking twice.

"You sure you're okay, Jisoo?" Lisa asked again.

"Y-Yessss. Don't mind me. I just remembered something."

Chaeyoung smirked, Jisoo is now looking thoroughly fucked, but still needs to cum. She's squirming quietly in her seat, trying to close her legs but trying to ride Chaeyoung's finger at the same time.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo may just be best friends with benefits, but Chaeyoung doesn't like the idea of letting someone else touch and pleasure Jisoo.

Chaeyoung stopped and removed her finger from Jisoo, and continued eating while talking to Lisa and Jennie.

Jisoo, on the other hand, can't stay still.

She needs to cum, badly.

She knows Chaeyoung is upset about the blind date talk, and it's either she don't get to cum tonight, or that she'll be cumming the moment they went inside their apartment tonight until she's begging Chaeyoung to stop.

She knows it's either of the two, as it happened three times in the past already.

It happened every time Jennie told her about getting set up for a blind date.

Two of those times resulted to cum pools in their bed, and the other one was painfully frustrating as Chaeyoung did not touch her until the next day.

"Excuse me for a while, I need to use the restroom." Jisoo said, as she stood up slowly, feeling her juices run down her thighs.

She needs to pass by Chaeyoung to get out of the booth, and that is exactly what she needs to let Chaeyoung smell her arousal.

Two can play a game, and Jisoo knows that Chaeyoung can't resist her.

She slowly pass by Chaeyoung, making sure that her front is facing the taller one as she do so.

There's only two things that Chaeyoung loves to eat. One is food, and the other one is Jisoo.

And Chaeyoung's reaction told her that she was right, based on that deep breath she just took.

Hook. Line. Sinker.

She'll cum more than once tonight.

Chaeyoung stood up the moment Jisoo was out of the booth.

"I need to use the restroom too. I'll cum with you, Jisoo-unnie. Excuse us for a bit, guys."

**
to be continued