3.1

After a lengthy phone call with Jennie, Jisoo decided to head to her own room and shower.

This night started good but it seems like it's going to end the opposite way. She thought to herself as she undress.

Stepping into the shower, Jisoo was assaulted by her thoughts again.

So, Chaeyoung was just really in it for the sex, huh?

I must have been swimming in pools of wishful thinking for years, hoping that she wants me more than just her fuck buddy.

She stayed in the shower for a good thirty minutes, washing away the sticky feeling in her thighs, washing away Chaeyoung's smell from her body.

She stayed there until the skin of her fingers got wrinkly, until she can't think about anything anymore.

Jisoo was slowly wiping the remaining moisture from her naked body, thinking of what to wear to bed when an angry Chaeyoung barged into her room.

"What the fuck, Chae?!?"

"Yes, what the fuck, Jisoo?"

"Why are you shouting? Get out!"

"Because you're shouting at me! And no, I'm not getting out of this room until you're throughly fucked!"

"W-what?"

"Did you call Jennie?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes. Did you call Jennie?"

"Yes."

"Fuck."

A few seconds of dead air.

Jisoo barely managed to wrap her towel around her naked form when Chaeyoung took determined steps towards her.

She looks scary as fuck, but hot as hell.

"What do you want, Chae? Seriously, I'm tired and I just want to-"

want to sleep was what Jisoo wanted to say, but the words never made it out her mouth because Chaeyoung's hot and unforgiving mouth covered hers.

The kiss was unlike all the kisses they shared for the past five years.

This kiss feels like Chaeyoung is desperate for something Jisoo cannot name, and sad, and possessive, and very much horny.

With all her might, Jisoo pushed her away, and fuck was it a bad idea seeing that she almost wanted to grab Chaeyoung and kiss her again.

"Wow, you did call Jennie and got that blind date with Seulri, huh? Are you that excited to date other people?"

"Seulgi. And fuck you, Chaeyoung."

"You did, fuck me, for five years." Chaeyoung bites back, her eyes looks like she wants to choke Jisoo, not in a sexy way.

"Get out, Chaeyoung. I'm not doing this tonight."

"Did you hear what I said, Jisoo?"

Fuck, her voice. Don't be weak. Don't be weak.

"I said, I'm not leaving this room until you're thoroughly fucked."

"Chaeyoung. If you only listened-"

I would have told you that I think we should take this relationship one step higher was what Jisoo wanted to say. But of course, Chaeyoung was already on her. This time, the kiss was angry, and unforgiving, and desperate for her.