2.1

Chaeyoung's train of thought has been unfocused as they took a cab back to their apartment.

What happened at the restaurant's restroom is, well, as good as all of their fuck session. However, she can no longer deny that she gets extremely jealous whenever Jennie tries to set Jisoo up with some girl from Seoul Medical Center, Jennie's workplace.

Chaeyoung knows that what she feels is right, but wrong at the same time. She knows that Jisoo is only in it for the sex, she said so five years ago.

Jisoo was the one who wanted to be 'really good friends, with really good benefits.'

But that was five years ago. She thought to herself.

Maybe, she feels the same way too?

But what if she doesn't? What if the sex is just really good?

But why is Jisoo not interested in dating anyone?

It's been five years and Jisoo, as far as she knows, has not been in a single relationship.

"I'm not interested Chae."

"I don't know, I just feel like it's not gonna work out."

That's what Jisoo always say after each of the four blind dates Jennie forced her to attend.

Is it too much to hope that maybe Jisoo feels something more for her too?

I mean, she's so submissive to me during sex. She always tells me that she belongs to me.

Is there truth to her words, or was it just because of sex?

She was brought out of her reverie when she feels Jisoo lacing their fingers together.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she whispers, slightly leaning in to Chaeyoung giving her the impression that she doesn't want the cab driver to hear them.

"Hmmm. Just reall full from dinner," she whispered back, "and the side course too." She sends a playful wink and a smirk towards Jisoo who blushed hard at the implication.

"Can we talk when we get home? There's something I want to tell you."

Home.

It's nice to hear Jisoo referring to their apartment as their home.

But Chaeyoung suddenly feels the anxiety building in her chest.

She looks at Jisoo, her face a canvas for the city lights that passes by the cab's window.

Is she going to tell me that she'll finally consider dating?

Will she ask for my permission to date that Seulgi Jennie has mentioned earlier?

Is she going to tell me that it's time to stop being friends with benefits?

Am I going to lose the only way I can show her how much I feel towards her?

Am I going to lose the only way that I can be as close to her?

Is she finally slipping out of my fingers?

Am I too late?

"Chae? You good? You kinda spaced out for a bit."

"Yeah, all good. It's all the food, honestly. And sure, we can talk."

Chaeyoung doesn't want to talk.

She doesn't want to hear any possibility that their arrangement will end soon. She doesn't even want to think about it.

All she wants to do is pin Jisoo against the wall the moment they enter their apartment.

All she wants to do is to rip her soaked underwear while she's still wearing that mini black dress and fuck her senseless against the wall.

And then take her to bed, take of her dress but leave her choker on her neck, because fuck, that visual of a naked Jisoo only wearing a choker can make her hot and bothered on the spot.

And then she'll fuck her again and again while making her scream Chaeyoung's name. She's going to explore and take Jisoo with her hands, fingers, mouth, and tongue until Jisoo begs her to stop.

If it's going to be their last fuck, she sure as hell will make sure that Jisoo will never forget it.

"We're here. 24-365BP Myeong-dong." the cab driver announced as the car slowly pulled to a stop in from of their apartment building.

Jisoo pulled a few bills from her purse and opened the door after murmuring a soft "thanks" to the driver after handing him the fare.

"Come on, babe, let's go." Jisoo said as she went out of the cab, Chaeyoung following seconds after.

to be continued...

*AN: Double update for tonight 'cause I've been on hiatus for a while ( a really long time, actually lol). Will update the last part soon. Enjoy! ✨