1

Jisoo is making everything hard for Rosé again.

With her black mini dress that exposes her fucking collarbone, her fucking shoulders, and her fucking legs, Jisoo stands there in the middle of their apartment looking like an angel.

Or maybe, lust incarnate.

Yes. That's how Rosé would describe how Jisoo looks right now.

So fucking beautiful. So so so gorgeous.

And the choker around Jisoo's neck doesn't help alleviate the lust swirling in her stomach either.

Rosé just wanna cancel their dinner plans with their friends, Jennie and Lisa, and take Jisoo against their apartment wall

Right there, right now.

Make her moan so loud that they get noise complaints from the neighbours.

Make them know that Jisoo is hers to fuck.

She doesn't care if it will be the third dinner that they have cancelled. She just wants Jisoo under her: writhing in their shared sheets, whimpering, moaning, and shouting her name when she's almost reaching her orgasm.

"fuucckkk yes Chae! Yeesss! Fuck me! Please, baby, pleaseee!"

She felt her body shudder at the memory of Jisoo begging for her to go a little bit faster, and fuck her pussy a little bit harder.

Jisoo is her best friend, but she knows it's more than that. It's more than sharing an apartment since they were college freshmen. It's more than discovering that they both share the same preference: girls.

It's more than Jisoo giving out a proposition three months after they lived in the apartment.

It's more than Rosé agreeing to Jisoo's proposal of being best friends, and fuck buddies.

They've been on it for 5 years. And Rosé knows that it's more than just wild and kinky sex.

You know, the kind of sex that starts from Friday evening and ends at Sunday evening (or 3AM on a Monday, depending on their mood). Only taking a break to eat or shower.

Rosé has been catching feelings for Jisoo. Not just as a best friend, not just as a fuck buddy, but as someone she'd imagined spending the rest of her life with.

The only problem is, she doesn't know how Jisoo feels about her. Sure, Jisoo’s always thirsty for her, but maybe it's just all about sex.

"Babe, wanna cancel?" Rosé said, catching Jisoo's attention.

"Chae, if you want to fuck me, you can do it in the restaurant. I'm sure you have a few tricks up your sleeve." Jisoo said, smirking while looking at Rosé's body with obvious lust in her eyes.

" Jisoo said, smirking while looking at Rosé's body with obvious lust in her eyes

"Fuck, Jisoo. You can't say things like that." she retorted, feeling the warmth building between her legs.

"Let's go. You know how impatient Jennie gets." Jisoo grabbed her purse from the couch and went to Rosé, grabbing her wrist and leading them out of their apartment.

****
to be continued