Island Exam Aftermath

Ayanokouji POV

After that last video, Me, Horikita and Ayanokouji Group went to the private room to discuss what they have in mind about me. The private room has a long table with many chair on it so it can fit many people as possible.

Horikita aside, i shouldn't lie about what i think toward them since i also think that everyone in the group is my close friend which i wouldn't want to involve in my scheme. but horikita might say something to force them to convince me to help the class. I need to be careful here.

I sit down in the nearest chair

Me: "So, What do you want to ask?"

Horikita: "I'll just get right to point, Ayanokouji-kun i don't mind if you used me like your pawn as long as it benefits the class. In fact, you have done so many times before. But moving forward we need to work together to reach class A. Can't you trust me? the fact that you think me as tools mean that you don't trust me as a person."

Me: "First of all horikita, i'm not the one aiming for class A. While i don't mind cooperating with you, the way i cooperate with you is not for you to decide. Secondly, the matter of me trusting you to help the class is another thing altogether."

Horikita: "Why is that?"

Me: "Simple, you still haven't shown your capabilities in defeating the other class. I can't give my trust to someone who is incompetent in handling matters. While you're still growing up there's a chance that you could be defeated any moment. There's also the matters with your attitude towards me on our first year. My impression of you is really bad horikita."

Horikita: "Although i am unsatisfied with this, does that mean you'll put more trust and cooperate with me if i get better at this point? I hope that you'll do so cause you're necessary ayanokouji-kun"

Me: "Maybe so, however that depends on what happens later."

Horikita: "I see, then i've finished my business here"

Said Horikita with a bit of regret.

Seeing as horikita is done with what she has to say, she leaves the private room. Leaving me and ayanokouji group alone.

Keisei: "Wait, Kiyotaka. So the reason our class win almost every exam is because you've been doing things behind our back?"

Me: "Not everything, in fact Horikita is the one doing everything. What i've done is preventing our class from being defeated"

Keisei: "Then WHY didn't you told us about it? Do you not trust us? Do you also think of us as nothing but your "tools"? Kiyotaka, when you get that perfect score in the math exam i'm angry that you hide your abilities despite me teaching you. But now you even hide the fact that you're the mastermind behind our class? Answer Me!"

Haruka: "Wait Yukimuu, Can't you at least calm down? Just let Kiyopon said it himself!"

Keisei: "Aren't you angry at him haruka!? Despite being our close friend he choose to hide the most important matters to us!"

Haruka: "But-"

Me: "Its Fine haruka, let me explain"

Me: "Keisei, I think it's reasonable that you're angry about it since we're close friends banded together since we're loners. But the reason why i don't trust anyone is something that is part of my personality"

Keisei: "So what?"

Yukimura said so angrily

Me: "But at least let me tell you this, I don't think all of you as tools. You guys are someone who give me the meaning of friendship, I consider all of you as my friends which is why i don't want to involve you with these things."