Exposed Lie

Ayanokouji POV

After i take a break, horikita asked me for some of my time to ask me questions. I don't know what kind of questions she will ask me but i think it'd have to do with ryuen considering that last video.

Since it may take longer if i refuse, i accept her request and we move to the private room.

Horikita: "Ayanokouji-kun are you hiding something from me?"

Me: "Hide? What do you mean?"

Horikita: "Don't play dumb, what is going on with you and ryuen-kun?!"

Me: "There's nothing though?"

Horikita: "Then why ryuen-kun tried to ask you to join his class before? it's suspicious enough to think that you are working together with ryuen-kun!"

It looks like horikita has no intention of giving up. I can see why she is concerned if i really did work together with ryuen however it has nothing to do with her or anyone.

Me: "I see, but you have nothing to worry about horikita. Neither did ryuen or me worked together or anything."

Horikita: "You think i'll believe that?"

Me: "Regardless of what you want to say, what i said is the truth whether you'll believe me or not. I'm going back."

As there's no point in staying here any longer, i make a move to leave the room. However just before i grab the door handle, horikita stopped me by holding my other hand.

Horikita: "Ayanokouji-kun..... why do you refuse to tell me the truth? why can't you trust me?"

Horikita voiced sounded weak, there's a bit of a nervousness in her voice. She might be kinda sad that i don't believe her at all, i don't know what horikita tried to do but i don't want to have anything to do with it.

Me: "It's not like i don't believe you at all, but if you keep asking questions like this you know that the other person will be mad about it don't you? I know that you're concerned about the class however i am free to do whatever i want."

Not only my secrets were found on top of that being interrogated like this really makes me uncomfortable. If there's nothing i can do about the video at least give me the right to not answer any of questions thrown at me.

Me: "Though we made the agreement about me helping the class, in the end you broke your side of agreement to not ask me anything about what i did right? if you want i can count the number of times you asked me that questions."

Like what i did on the sports festival and the class poll exam. Though the later she managed to deduct some things about what i did.

After i told her my reasoning she flinched knowing that she's also did something wrong about it. 

Horikita: "I.... I'm sorry about that. I know that i'm somewhat rude towards you but i plan on changing my attitude from now on. I can't help it if you hated me or being uncooperative because of me however i want to help the class to be class A and for that i need your cooperation ayanokouji-kun."

Horikita looked at me with a convincing gaze even with her weak tone. To be honest, she's really beautiful if i look at her properly. but her attitude is the one that prevented it in the first place.

Me: "You don't need to apologize that much though...... but let me give you an advice."

I let go of her hand.

Me: "There will be a day where you can't rely on anyone else. You'll be left to do everything alone without my help or anybody. At that time....... can you do anything by yourself? "