Confrontation II

(Continuation from before)

I climbed the stairs. Step. By. Step. As I slowly made my way up, a black shadow appeared before me. It's Yamada Albert from Class C.  I don't know the details but he's probably one of Ryuuen's underlings too. He looks down at me as though appraising me. 

Everyone: *gulp...

Everyone is nervous because of what might happened in the video. Seeing as the first thing they see is none other than Albert who's one of ryuen's underling, surely things would be bad for me just from his appearance alone.

Hashimoto: "Whoa, starting with albert huh? looks like it wasn't going well for you ayanokouji."

Keisei: "Oi, are you seriously going there kiyotaka?! Look it's that black guy! Seeing him in the video is scary enough as it is and you're going against him?"

Onodera: "C-Can he defeat ryuen's gang?! Just seeing this i feel like all that talk before was not true...."

Miyamoto: "Won't he probably getting beaten up and then beg forgiveness to them? Heh, looks like all that is nothing but trashtalk after all."

Doubts and suspicioun rises in everyone mind and some of them even speak their mind boldly. Especially miyamoto who idk why he clearly dislikes me based from his opinion. I was planning to ignore them and continued but someone makes a fuss to him.

It is akito who grabbed miyamoto's collar.

Akito: "I've been holding my patience since before, but this is enough. Just what's your problem with kiyotaka?!"

Despite not showing anger in his expression, he calmly intimidated miyamoto who looks scared having to face akito.

Miyamoto: "H-Huh?! It's up to me whether i mock him or not! D-D-Do you think you can do s-s-s-something to me?"

Miyamoto is trying to hide his fear by talking back to akito. It's the best course of action in some cases, but that depends on the opponent. Considering akito who's a former delinquent surely he picked the wrong person.

Akito: "How about i show you then?"

Miyamoto: "Ha?"

Bang!

Before miyamoto could realize, akito headbutted miyamoto with a strong force causing miyamoto to faint instantly. Although his methods were kinda rough, i support him since he was being annoying to me.

Akito: "Just lie there so that you won't disturb us."

Everyone was speechless after seeing that happen so suddenly, though i see some amongst the girls nod in agreement from what he said.

The ayanokouji group approached akito.

Haruka: "Yaaa~ as expected of former delinquents 👍"

Akito: "Ugh, you know i dislike about that topic.."

Keisei: "Is it you that's stronger or he is just that weak??"

Me: "Please remind me not to mess with you"

Akito: "I feel like there's a bit of sarcasm in there.... well, no problem. Enough about me, I'm looking forward to your exploit in there"

Me: "Don't expect anything great...."

"May I pass?" 

I don't even know if he understands Japanese but I'll trytalking to him.

Nishino: "Come to think of it i've never albert speaking japanese... just how do you manage to understand what he said ishizaki?"

Ishizaki: "Heh! it's because the bond between us! Right, albert?"