Interlude I

Third Party POV

Before horikita would explain everything, all students were given time to take a break first for half an hour. Some student choose to stay in their place and some either went to toilet or eat some food before listening to her explanation.

However there's one student who's current situation is hopeless if left alone. Ike kanji was traumatized by the sudden change of the idol of D Class, Kushida Kikyo. Whenever he was called by his friends, he won't response and just stare at the ceiling mumbling something they can't understand.

Having run out of patience, his best friend sudo and hondo tried to talk to him one last time before giving up.

Sudou: "Oooooi Kanji!"

Ike: ...........

Hondo: "It's no good, he's completely lost there. What should we do?"

The guys sympathize with ike condition since all of the males in the entire grade adore kushida.

Sudou: "How should i know that?! Eeeiii, if it come to this there's one thing we can do."

Hondo: "How?"

Sudou went to shinohara who's currently eating and chatting with her friends.

Sudou: "Shinohara, I give up already so how about you try to cheer up ike there." said sudou as he pointed at ike.

When he said that, shinohara choke on her food with extra blush on her face

Shinohara: *PFTTTT Cough Cough "W-Why are you asking me?" 

Matsushita: "Of course, after all you......, right?" said matsushita as she tried to have satou join in.

Satou: "Umu, when it comes to ike-kun there's only one girl who could cheer him right? "

Shinohara: "H-Hmph, that guy deserve that! he's pervert who likes kushida-san after all."

Shinohara tried to hide her embarassment, only to be used against her.

Satou: "Heee~, aren't you just jealous?"

Matsushita: "Such things can't fool us you know?"

Shinohara: "T-THAT'S NOT WHAT I-"

She was cut off by sudou

Sudou: "I'm sorry to make you all excited here, but this is important." said sudou annoyed

Shinohara: "W-What?"

Sudou: "I know you don't want to do this but i think he won't talk to anyone besides you right now in that condition. Not only that i think you owe him after what he helped you in the island exam." said sudou as he tried to convince her.

Shinohara is actually a bit worried about his condition but she's also angry that he is a pervert that likes girls only for their bodies. However after he helped her in the island exam, she tried to change her opinion of him and want to know about him more.

After sudou used the 'help excuse', shinohara has no way but to help him back on his feet.

Shinohara: "Aghhh mouu! I JUST HAVE TO CHEER HIM UP RIGHT?!!"

With that shinohara goes to cheer ike up. everyone in the room is spectating this event with great interest about what's going to happen. Komiya looks at them with envy but decided to not interfere as he already know about their chemistry.

Shinohara tried to talk to him.

Shinohara: "I-Ike-kun, A-Are you okay?"

However ike just mumbling something without responding to her.