Realization

Third person POV

========================

After everyone in d class moved to the private room. Karuizawa started to talk about her past.

Karuizawa: "The truth is before coming into this school, during my junior high school years. I was a victim of bullying." said karuizawa with a sad expression.

Everyone was shocked to know that karuizawa is a victim of bullying. Bullying is an act to pick on the weak as their victim, however that's not the case for karuizawa who was known as a strong woman and leader of the girls in class D.

Karuizawa: "I was afraid that if i choose a normal high school, the people there are just gonna bully me again so that's why i choose this school. Not only this school protects their student, they also punish the students who commit acts of bullying."

She continued to speak.

Karuizawa: "However my experience with bullying still haunts me back then and to prevent it from happening again, I asked hirata-kun to help me."

Mii-chan: "What kind of help?"

Karuizawa: "I asked him to pretend to be my boyfriend."

Everyone got even more shocked that their relationship is nothing but a fake one. Seeing everyone reaction some of them pity karuizawa for her hard past while the others feel contempt towards her for snatching hirata just for the sake of her "Protection"

Before those people be able to said something, hirata backed up karuizawa confession.

Hirata: "What karuizawa-san said is right, I agreed because she has no one to rely on. But please don't hold it against karuizawa-san she has no choice after all." said hirata begging his classmate.

Karuizawa: "I know that my actions caused some of you to hate me, that's reasonable. But can we still get along from now on? This is the first time in my life i'm able to enjoy school life with my friends. Please forgive me!"

As she said that, she bowed to her classmate asking for forgiveness.

Matsushita: "Raise your head karuizawa-san, there's no need to apologize to us."

Shinohara: "Yeah no matter what we're still your friends after all 😁"

Satou: "Karuizawa-san i'm sorry to ask you about before, I didn't know that you're suffering all this time" said satou while apologizing

Hirata fangirls: "Karuizawa at first we hate you that you take hirata-kun just for your selfish reason. but after knowing the reason we didn't think that you deserve such thing. we're sorry"

Karuizawa: "It's fine everyone, satou-san too. I'm the one at fault for keeping it. but Thank you everyone. Truly Thank you very much"

When karuizawa said that she cried from happiness, being accepted for who you are. Most of the girls surround karuizawa and they hug each other.

========================

Ayanokouji POV

It looks like kei managed to overcame her past after all. she managed to speak about her experience, and they accept her despite her actions.

Witnessing such a heartwarming scene, everyone puts on a smile on their faces. while my expression is the same as usual i cannot be help but proud about her. i'm her boyfriend after all.

Yousuke comes to me to express his gratitude.

Hirata: "Kiyotaka-kun, Thank you for saving karuizawa-san. I thought that she would be like before even in this school, but thanks to you that she managed to move forward."