The end and the Beginning

Gray

All you saw was gray. The top part of your tent buckled and bent slightly with the wind as you stared up at the gray ceiling. You felt off...like something was wrong but you couldn't place a finger on it. You body felt odd too but it was such an odd feeling that it was hard to explain. You werent in any pain, your body was moving but at the same time it wasn't. You could feel the muscles under your skin contact and shift but it just didn't feel right.

Your eyes felt heavy and you couldn't see properly,everything was blurry. Even your hearing was blurry! Wait- no that wasn't the right word, what was it again? Fuzzy? No that didn't seem right.

As you contemplated the missing word from your vocabulary you could feel the ground shake,someone was opening the tent. You didn't move,you were too busy feeling numb.

You heard a few beeps and the sound of a scanner going off then some muttering before the tent was unzipped and then closed. Who was it? It had to have been a woman becauseZyban was still recovering from that kick. But your couldn't tell who...

"I knew it" the voice brought you back your dissociation.

Huh? You felt something wrap around your eyes and then you felt a pair of strong hands wrap around your neck,choking you. It was so hard to breath! You clawed at the hand and tugged! But nothing worked, you had maybe a few minutes at best before the air to brain was shut off completely! You pawed around for something, anything to use to get your assalter off.

You eventually managed to wrap your fingers around a stray pen and immediately started stabbing the person above you. Of course it didn't do much good even with you stabbing the person in the neck.

"Ka-" you croaked out,unable to speak his full name when you suddenly felt the ground shake,it wasn't much but it was enough to catch your attention. You were starting to feel light headed at this point. Was this how you die? To the hands of an unknown traitor? What would Zyban do? He liked to have someone to talk to about his next invention and Karz...you didn't know what to think. He was usually so nice! But then again you had to remind youself that Karz was a man a hundred times older than you,not to mention all the awful things he done.

Was it right to assume you knew alot about him? You knew a few of his quirks, Like how he'd wiggle his nose before he sneezing or how he'd get the hiccups after you'd given him some peach flavored soda. Did you truly know anything about the man you'd given your body too? Fate was an odd and strange mistress...oh well...you slowly began to fall unconscious.

The moment you did how ever your mouth opened up and out flew a long,needle like tongue that almost speared your assalter in the skull. They rolled off your sleeping form and quickly exited the tent.

.
.
.
.
"Good morning Karz, would you care for some tea? I usually only drink the cold kind but I hear this type is good too" you offered him a tiny tea cup,he could hardly fit his pinky finger through the hole.You were both sitting at a child's table,only a few inches off the ground and covered in glitter and confetti! Neither of you could fit right especially Karz but he didn't seem all that worried about it or uncomfortable.

"This is so weird," you drummed your finger on the table,a table you hadn't seen since daycare. What was it doing here of all places? That didn't make any sense and neither did the birds of pray suddenly landing ontop of Karz head! but then again you had a rabbit growing out of your stomach- wait! That wasn't normal either!

Thump

The dark liquid in your cup started to vibrate

Thump