Stone galaxy

He wasn't sure why he enjoyed listening to you hum while you worked,maybe it was because he'd been stuck in silence for so long? Either way the feeling of cool gel being rubbed into his scalp was very,very relaxing.

"Here,something to dry off with" you gave him a towel and yawned,"well,I'm pretty sleepy so I'm going to turn for the night"

"Not until you eat" He easily picked you up and tossed you over his shoulder.

"I could have walked you know! Hey!" Yoza waved at you as you were being carried from the camp fire to the tent. You could see everyone eating together,even the twins and Gardna we eating,not that you wanted to join them,well Yoza and Zyban maybe but everyone else could suck it!

When you were finally put on your feet Karz shoved a bowl full of meat and rice into you hands and unzipped your tent.

"Now eat"

"Ok! Ok,I will!" You sat down in your nest of blankets and pillows,"we still need to comb your hair out....Qu make a to do list for tomorrow," Qu activated and waited for your voice,"I need to get those power tools and mining kits,check out those silver peas and clean my suit, close tab" you sighed as you finished off the rest of your food.

"Comb" In your hands was the comb you had been using. He'd handed it too you surprisingly fast.

"Hey! At least let me get the detangler spray!  I swear your so demanding!"

Of course he was! He was a god and anything he desired would be his! If he wanted your team dead then he could easily crush their skulls like grapes but you would most definitely have a fit if he did that. None of them knew it but he was the one charge and you were his tiny little muse,his care taker and his songbird all wrapped up in a tiny little package.

"You belong to me songstress,I thought I made that clear?"  He leaned down and rested his head on your thighs,face buried into your stomach.

"Actually I belong to the school until I pay off my lones" you started rubbing his scalp "Your hair is so pretty..." you said,braiding the small section of hair you'd already combed out. As you grabbed a small section near the top of his head your fingers brushed against something hard,"what the?" You ran your fingers over it again and again. Where these? Horns? "Karz? Do you have Horns?" You asked.

"Mmmhmm" he hummed, your fingers felt so nice grabbing his Horns,yes you would make the perfect mother for his offspring. He would have to find the perfect time to breed you,pillarman were not very fertil when it came to children,"___," he asked,burying his face deeper into your lap,it was like having a giant,muscular cat asleep in your lap,it was rather cute. Unbeknownst to you his body was releasing a small hint of pheromones,nothing too strong but enough to ward any animals that you already had a mate.

"I may need to make more hair stuff,this won't last either of us," you put the comb and rebraided his hair,"Karz...hey,come on! I cant go to sleep like this!" You were pulled against his torso. It was a bit uncomfortable but you managed to somehow dose off.
.
.
.
.
You were asleep, Karz got up and left the tent. He needed information and your 'captain' was going to provide it.

She was sitting near the bond fire,eating the rest of the pray he'd caught when he stood before her,"what is it?" She asked,not bothering to look him in the eyes,such blatant disrespect urked him.

"Your Atonamy books, where are they?"

"Why do you want to know?" She still didn't look up at him.

"None of your business,I just need the books"

She ignored him and his patient was wearing thin,very thin.

"Hey um Karz right? You needed so information in anatomy?" One of the twins asked.