outbreak

You and the rest of you team had been eating breakfast when it happened,the alarms went off out of the blue making you drop your jelly sandwhich out of fright!

"-The docking station Bridge door has been breached, this is not a drill,I repeat this is not a drill!" Qu blared over the speaker.

Everyone immediately got up and started putting on their helmets and gear, you had yours on already so you were the first to get up and leave,well try to any ways. When you tried to leave the cafeteria you saw him, a massive body slowly wander down the hallway twords the group.

"What da hell is dat!" Rylo yelled,picking up a chair,most likely to use it as a weapon.

"The real question is how did no one notice him!" Gochi replied.

Everyone was scared, breaking off the legs of chairs to use as weapons. None of you had been trained to take down someone that big!

You picked up a chair leg too,ready to swing it the man became aggressive only to notice that there was alot of dirt falling off him, like he'd been buried underground or stuck in- wait a second! "Angel?" You squinted,lowering your weapon. Then everything started to make sense! That 'fossile' you tried chipping out was actually a real life humanoid! Now those weird animals cells you found in the rock made sense! To add to your theory he had alot of acid marks on his body,on his face and hand, he must have touched the gel.

Taking a deep breath you inched closer to the massive 'man',"h-hello? Can you understand me?"

"___!"

"__! Get back!"

'He' made a face and opened his mouth and made a noise,like he was trying to speak but was struggling or maybe he just forgot?

You slowly moved to you pocket and pulled out a small water bottle,"D-do you want some water?"

'He' nodded and held out his hand,god this thing was big.

"Ok,I'm going to give you a bottle of water,the tops already open" you carefully stepped closer and quickly placed the bottle in 'his' hand before backing away just as quickly.

It touched around the rip of the bottle then brought it up to 'his' lips, quietly drinking it all. 'He' handed it back to you,which you took back.

'He' opened 'his' mouth again and croaked out a singer word," w-where?"

Where? Did it not know where it was? Well that would make sense since you had to chisle it out of an asteroid.

"Your on the Skeld, its a small recon ship from the SWF, we found you in an asteroid do you um,have a name?"

He pondered this for a moment before he spoke,"You may call me Karz" he coughed into his fist.

"Ah well, my name is ___, you're not going to hurt us right"

He blinked, "no," he had no need to eat humans anymore.

You relaxed and got closer,holding out your hand he looked at it,"your hand,its got alot of acid on it,dosent it hurt?"

"...there is a small tingle"

"Well let's get that stuff off yeah?" You pulled some disinfecting wiped out of the small backpack that was installed next to the small booster on your back and wiped his large hand off,"do you want to take a shower?"

A shower? He hadn't taken one before since...he drew a blank.

"I'll take that as a yes,Captain, do I have your permission to take um Karz to the cleaning room?" You faced your Captain, she still seemed nervous around the massive man and you couldn't blame her. Your team wasn't skilled to deal with something like this