🌺📖🌺

Hello my loves🤞🏾

I'm back again with another book that is sure to blow your mind.

Today's book is all about culture,travel,cancer and a Lil bit of romance,so if you like any of those things,make sure to stick around.

Never have I ever by walushaf Is the book getting a review from yours truly today. Being honest this is an exceptional book but like most books it has its personal errors here and there.

The story revolves around

Avabella Nesbitt a seventeen year old writer battling with leukemia.

Lucas Anderson another seventeen year old and a cover artist.

Shelia,Ravi,Rashid and Marley. Never have I ever takes us on a journey with the characters as they explore India. Reading this book has taught me a lot about India and has me wishing to visit India someday.

Never have I ever is the first travel like book I have read and I really really loved reading it. It was the breath of fresh air I apparently needed after reading the same kind of romance books over and over again. So walushaf Well done a book well written with an absolutely amazing plot I must say. Really immersive writing,I felt like I was touring India and attending the conference with Ava and Lucas😊

Criticizing this book,it needs a little bit more editing as there are a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there. The major issue I had with this book is the fact that we are not told whose POV it is when needed and honestly that just makes it a little to hard and confusing to know whose POV we are reading. It would be nice to know whose POV it is as a reader as it makes less confusing. The last thing I had a little issue with is,sometimes its also confusing to know who is talking,like is it, Shelia,Ava,Lucas and so on. walushaf Sometimes as a writer you need to indicate who is speaking at that moment so that your readers don't get confused.

Overall its an amazing book that deserves a place in your libraries and reading list. Its definitely a book I would recommend for anyone to read. Remember that votes,comments,shares and follows are highly recommended and encouraged.

Add up guys💕💕

See you when I see you.

    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Vote,comment and share.

Your one and only reviewer.

Stephanie🔥