🌺📖🌺

Hey loves

I'm back again with another mind blowing book that would leave you hooked on it till you finish reading it.

Today's book is a Nigerian book and is set in Ajegunle,one of the most populated slums in Lagos.

Now I know a lot of you are thinking what's going to be so interesting about a book like this since its not the typical romance and relationship kind of book most people like to read but be reassured that it will shock you,it really will.

The title of today's mind blowing book is Stars In the Slum and let me tell you the title of this book is so appropriate and befitting of it. Its written by zaolat03 and this girl is a really really good writer.

Y'all should add Stars in the Slum to your libraries and reading lists and ensure you vote.

Stars in the Slum follows the Olayinka's and a bunch of other families and teenagers living in Ajegunle.
The story follows their lives and shows us what its really like living in one of the most populated slums in Lagos. Its exposes the hard decisions these people have to make and shows of the hypocrisy of human beings while still teaching us important life lessons.

Stars in the Slum is truly a book that impersonates reality in fiction. I can boldly say that it is one of the most amazing Nigerian books I've read and I don't regret reading it for any thing.

Stars in the Slums gives you reality in fiction,has its own comedic relief and may even bring some tears to your eyes and not to forget also gives you motivation. It makes you thankful for the life you have and also gives you a glimpse into the hypocrisy and selfishness of man. It exposes to you just how much hunger and suffering there is in this world but also gives you new hope that things will get better.

I see basically nothing to complain about as a reviewer and this is a book that I would highly recommend. It is amazingly unique and isn't like a typical book,its ingenuity and originality is something to really appreciate and hold in high esteem.

So add up,share,comment and make sure to vote. Support amazing writers and books please.

zaolat03 a job well done. Keep writing you truly have the talent don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

     ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Vote,comment and share

See y'all when I see you.

Love Stephanie💕