🌺📖🌺

Heyyyy loves

As promised you guys get a review today.

Fasten your seatbelts cause this book is going to take you on one hell of an emotional rollercoaster, I mean it, this book ain't no joke at all.

Been searching for that book that will drag out the emotions from your stone heart, that book that gives you an excuse to cry, that book that will make you feel that you are literally a peeping tom in the lives of the characters and makes it feel like its real, makes it be what I like to call reality in the form of fiction, well my love search no more cause I got you covered.

Its has everything a true wattpader dreams of. Its has romance, abuse, suspense,high school drama, bullies, disabilities, bad boys😩, depression, redemption, dark family secrets, steamy scenes 😏, literally everything you could ask for, really.

And the cherry on top, guess, guess, guess

Guesssssss

Its a Nigerian 🇳🇬 book ahhh🌟💖

Its like a perfect book, no the perfect book 😩. Everything, ohk well not everything is perfect, I'm a critic I'm meant to find the errors, whatttt its my job. Anyways its errors are like minimal and really kinda not  there, like in sanitizers when they say 99.99% well we all that that 0.01 don't really matter, well thats the ratio of the perfectness and the errors in this book. Unbelievable right? 

Anyways the book getting a review by moi is none other than

Rugged to the Core by Chris Wealth crankychris

I know even the name is captivating  like it literally screams read me, read me.

So before I go further please go add it to your libraries and reading list. C'mon go ahead now, you don't wanna miss out on this one now, do you?

Hurry I'm waiting.

Soooo have we added it? Ohk

Rugged to the Core, the name of this book let's you know that its characters are strong, durable and rugged, well they have to be considering the storms that life mercilessly throws at them.

Lucky and Abel (label😍) do not have the easiest of lives and struggle just to make it through a day. Two people that are entirely different but more alike than they can imagine. Their story will make you weep and will bring the heart out of the most heartless person. Both have borne witness, lived past and are living through abominable happenings though Abels life experience is more sinister showing you just how rugged he is and leaves you baffled at how he's still surviving and living through it all.

Lucky, apart from having to deal with the struggles that every normal teenage girl goes through she has to deal with her father's abuse, her so-called mothers indifference and her sisters pity, she has to deal with worrying if her sister will be given the same treatment that their father gives her, she has to watch her parents marriage crumble along side with everything around her. Her life isn't easy at all, never has been but lives through it proving her ruggedity.

Abel, where does one even start from with him? His life is like one messed up complicated game. He has to deal with his also abusive father, deal with watching his father abuse both his mother and sister, deal with his sisters eventual death, deal with being sexual abused by both genders numerously, deal with dyslexia and other syndromes, deal with being laughed at school by his classmates for being dumb in their opinions, deal with his mother's hatred and bitterness, deal with his jealous and inconsiderate cousin, deal with his hateful aunt, deal with depression and despair, struggle with cutting and self harm, deal with being suicidal at times and soooo much more, his life is no where near bearable but Abel still manages to keep his head above water. Abel literally is the definition of rugged cause if he isn't then I don't know what ruggedity is.

Having these two cross paths is anything but normal, trust me. Life in its sinister way throws anything and everything at them. Their relationship is weird, hot loving and wow, making you wish you had a bad boy like Abel to sweep you off your feet 😩. The challenges they face together is enough for anybody to say enough is enough, but they manage to rise above it all.

But the thing is

Are they meant to be or are they just two lost and hurt souls looking for happiness and direction anywhere they can find it?

Can two equally sinking people raise themselves up from the vast ocean of pain they have both been struggling in??

Welllllll

I'm not telling, you have to read to find out.

Rugged to the Core is a book that I would totally recommend, it has literally no boring chapters like at all, how awesome is that ehhh.

The only issues I had with this book is that the parents in this book where a bit, who am i kidding alot free than what is normal in Nigerian custom. For example, when Lucky lied to her parents that she was going to her bestfriend, (Linda) house for a sleepover whereas she was going to go to a party, I felt like they should have also snuck out of Linda's house instead of asking for permission to go and the weird thing about it was that Linda's mother allowed them to go but come back before 10:30 like what the hell. Fellow Nigerians out there we know that that's not the way things work around here if you have the mind to ask you will most definitely get a good beating and told how you will not kill them cause they did not kill their own parents 😂. The only parties that Nigerian parents let their kids go to are the ones in the daytime and some of them its if they know the person sef. So yh it just came off as stupid cause that's not how it works. So the only errors in this book is the over liberality of their parents.

Read rugged to the core and trust me you won't regret it.

                ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Heyyy guys soooo I have very exciting news 😁😁

Sooo remember yesterday's ratings welllll, ohhh just look at it yourselves

Amazingly shocking right like I'm soooo happy yayyyy

Thank you guys sooo sooo much. Really.

Anyways

Vote, comment and share please.

Follow me, I always follow back. Promise🌺

Till next time

Your very own reviewer

Bye my loves💋