🌺📖🌺

Heyyyy my first review is finally here soo excited and I can't wait to start.

But before that this chapter is dedicated to proudly_taurean for being the first to vote on my book. Thanks b

Sooo above is the book cover of the very first book I'm reviewing. I decided to start with a Nigerian 🇳🇬  book that is very unique with an amazing plot, alot of lessons to learn, intriguing and is what I like to call reality in the form of fiction.

So the very first book to get a review from yours truly is

Drum roll please 🛢🛢🛢

Ad_zy1 Preordained by  Ada_Eze

This Nigerian book is one to catch your attention no doubt and if you do not have it in your library and reading lists please run along now and go and add it, hurry now.

Ohk so have we added it cool 😎

Preordained by Ada Eze is a book that actually immerses itself in issues that have, are and still plagueing society. It is set in Lagos the very hub of Nigeria and centres on Nwanyieze and Maduka who are both orphans and have to fight against all odds in order to overcome everything  that life throws at them.

Nwanyieze meaning 'Kings wife' is an orphan girl that was left in a dustbin to rot and die. Horrid,  I know 😫😫. She was discovered by an equally orphan boy who had been going through the trashcan for something to eat. Fate dealt with her terribly, left her feeling broken at times and left her with a complex. From being the baby dumped and discovered in a trashcan to being a little girl in an orphanage with her savior (the boy that discovered her in the bin) to being a young adopted teenager in an abusive home to being a young adult struggling to survive in a city such as Lagos by any means possible to being a woman who is to scared by her past to actually feel the peace of love to being a broken woman full of regret trying to piece her life back together and finally to being who she has always wanted to be with who she wanted to be with.Nwanyieze life story is truly a heart touching one that will leave you not just shaken but will new and profound faith that regardless of what you have gone through, regardless of the mistakes you have made that there is hope for yo, there is someone out there who will truly love you despite it all, cause hey if an ex-prostitute and an orphan at that could make it so can you and everyone out there.

Anyway enough of Nwanyieze let's talk about Maduka ehhh???

Maduka equally an orphan boy had woken up to find out that both his parents had mysteriously died in their sleep along with the little baby in his mothers womb that would have been the sibling he craved to mee. Sad and broken beyond words Maduka had unintentionally run away from home and had his life changed drastically. He was raised by a beggar on the streets for four years before the old man died. Losing another person that had been his close friend had Maduka running again, but running only made him hungry having being trained by beggars he knew how to search for food in the dustbin only that this time around what he found was more precious than food, He found Nwanyieze. They we're inseparable and had three beautiful years with each other before he had been adopted. Devasted, he didn't want to go but knew he had no other option and so dear Nwanyieze was left in the corners of his heart not forgotten but pushed aside. But fate had other plans in mind. He grew up to be a farmer well a modernized one just like his father had been before his death. Stumbling into Nwanyieze the very girl he had rescued, the one he had named turned his life around and brought out feelings he didn't think he could have and brought to light mysteries and secrets that would that would have probably stayed in the dark if not for her, and so he wasn't ready to back dow, wasn't ready leave her even with her dirty past and secrets not when he finally got her back.

But will they be able to make it together or will the fast currents of life push them away?

Where they Preordained from the very beginning or where there just lost folks trying to get more out of life?

You will have to read to find out yourself😁

Preordained has everything that a good book should have an amazing plot, enough emotions behind the words to keep the readers hooked and wanting more, a beautiful setting, amazing characters, humor; yes ohh trust me you will just keep laughing and laughing if you read this book ehh, the scene that literally had me laughing so much is when Nwanyieze and Maduka taught her promiscuous lecturer a lesson he would never forget and cause him to give his life to Christ😂😂😂, ehhn as I was saying Preordained has everything you can ask for and is one of those books that barely have any errors. Its a book that I'll be happy to read any day any time.
Preordained like every good book has its characters the one that will annoy you to the point you feel like giving virtual slaps to them Saheed dem tasha people 😂, the ones that are so sweet that they will practically warm your stone heart, the practical ones Jide dem, the ones that are so cute Adanna and Maduka's nieces and nephews, and so many more.

The only issues I had with Preordained was the fact that Nwanyieze's friend from work,  Temitope her name kept changing from Temi to Tope and it was a bit confusing and annoying honestly. And yeah the book cover is also a  little bit confusing cause the Preordained is not so bold so I thought the name of the book was Ada Eze and I was like why is the book title Preordained but the book cover is saying Ada Eze.

Overall Preordained is an amazing mind blowing book and its all thanks to its amazing writer Ada Eze. Like wow the way your words flow and the way you right is simply wow. Girl u got talent. We hope to see lots more from you, honestly.

I could keep talking and talking but no one wants to talk forever so rounding this up Preordained is that Nigerian 🇳🇬 book that deserves its rightful place in your libraries and reading list. Sooo add up biko.

                       ~•~•~•~

• Ehhhn and ehh is used to lay emphasis. They are Nigerian slangs.
• Dem is a pidgin word that can refer to either they or and. In the context I used it, it meant and.
• Biko is an Igbo word meaning please.

Vote, comment and share please

Till next time

Your very own reviewer

Bye my loves 💋