🌺📖🌺

Heyy loves

Sooo I was able to come online today soo I thought why not do a review.

Ever wonder why playboys are playboys, why they enjoy sleeping around, well wonder no more cause today's book got you covered😉

If you enjoy reading play boy books well you are in luck today. If you have ever wondered how the male species think (its not only me that has wondered bahhh🙃)  well sweetie wonder more and let Samuel Didi take you on the Chronicles of his life.

Yeppp you guessed it, the book getting a review from yours truly is

Chronicles of a Playboy by Danieljoe191

The name of the book makes you wanna read it bahhh

Oya Goan Add It To Your Libraries Sharp Sharp
¶°Quick Go And Add It Your Libraries Promptly °¶

Are we done ohk

Chronicles of a Playboy is a novel that takes you on a journey of the life a Playboy. Danieljoe191 through his book gives us a deeper insight of what really goes on in the mind of a player.

Samuel Didi like every other Playboy is an arrogant heartless bastard and the feminist part of me actually raged in anger at him for some of the things he did and said and he's a fictional character that doesn't exist in reality. Crazy right, but that's what Samuel will do to you.

Samuel's life experience will have you laughing, keep you shocked and if you are a feminist or at least if you have half a brain keep you mad. Part of me was mad at the girls he played like seriously babe can't you see he's only interested in getting into your pants or is he really that good??

Samuel might seem perfect with no issues with his player reputation but that is soo far from the truth he's plagued by the guilt of being a player even though he tries to hide it behind all the sex, satisfaction and overly large ego. He hides his guilt well enough but he's overbearing mother who wants her son settled down as soon as possible makes it harder for him too.

Join Samuel in the Chronicles of his life as a Playboy and trust me you won't regret it.

WARNING🚫🚫🚫: Mature content.

Danieljoe191 very good job done, you book is pretty amazing.

Even though its still ongoing its a really good book and I trust that it will leave you impressed. Add it to your libraries and reading lists.

                 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Heyyy guys thanks for over a 100+ votes you guys a gals grateful.

Vote, comment and share please

Till next time my loves

Your very own reviewer

Bye loves❤