🌺📖🌺

Hey loves😊

Sooo I'm on a roll today, another review how awesome is that 😁😁

Soooo yh guys I'm reviewing yet another romance novel, I know like how crazy is that (if only romance would hit me up, uhh no thanks). This particular romance novel is somewhat close to what we are all used to reading as romance except it has its own twist like every good book. Sooo yh it's a tad bit different from what we are used to in a very good way.

Soooo (who else has noticed that I use the word 'sooo' so freaking much??) the book getting a review from yours truly is

The Callous and the Conceited by ekonorra

The title has that certain appeal to it, right?
(Who else likes to pick books to read based on their titles, cause I obviously like to❤)

ekonorra is truly an amazing writer with great skill and precision. Her book is something we all can relate to and that's something every writer both novice and pro hopes to achieve sooo good job ekonorra

This romance story is takes you back to high school (or secondary school) or at least reminds you what it used to be like back then before we got locked up 😩

Join ekonorra in this high school adventure filled romance between Isla and Jacob, two very stubborn, coldish people. How weird right but there couldn't have been a better match than them made in book romance heaven 😇

Isla Robinson; soon to be 16, smart and a major athlete playing tennis and netball, has two younger sisters and a single dad. Her mom died a couple years back leaving her motherless and left in a state of trauma that she soo definitely hides well, well well enough (so many wells lol). She maintains a cold aura around people that aren't close to her to keep them away. She also seems to hate Jacob tho, well used to now she just dislikes him (I think ehh).

Jacob Callum; handsome dude, extremely smart with a photographic memory and a seemingly perfect life, Or so it seems. He has six siblings;five brothers and one lil sister(large family). Sport dude too. Has got all the girls chasing after him and the guys trying to impress him but still keeps a very cold exterior and barely talks to anyone he has that whole mystery aura all around him.

Imagine these two very different people but more alike than they know having to cross paths?

Worse imagine them having to share a roof over their heads??

Even worse having to share the same room???

Crazy right? But its happening.

Will they hit off as friends or something more than that? Or will Kai come in and swipe the girl (Isla) ??

You want to find out right? Well add it up to your libraries and reading lists and do not forget to vote, honestly.

As a reader, reading this I felt like it could be better you know and u felt sort of cheated of the chance to know the characters as deeply as I would have loved on an emotional level.

As a critic, reading this book made me realize that the emotional bond that is meant to exist between an author and it characters wasn't there or wasn't strong enough. This kinda makes your book come across as amateur and you do not want that. This book is a good book but could be a great book if the readers get that chance to feel and experience the emotions of the characters as it makes the reading journey a whole lot better. If the reader is like me and likes to play out everything happening in their heads then trust me girl emotions helps to improve the imaginative tendencies of readers and gives your readers that satisfaction they are looking for. Soo emotions equals satisfied reader and that equals happy reader, which is what every author dreams of. 

I'd advice placing yourself in the shoes of your characters so as to get what exactly they are feeling and be able to pen that out. Focus more on letting your chapters have more feeling to them than just trying to get flacid words pen down.

Your book needs a little editing here and there and that's about it.

A really good read guys, amazing storyline that will definitely not disappoint you sooo add up 👆 guys.

                  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Vote, comment and share please

Follow me, I always follow back

Thanks to everyone that has been voting on this book, it means alot to me.

Can we get book reviews to 1k reads 😁 and hopefully before my birthday that's next month on the fifth, pretty please ❤

Till next time

Your very own reviewer

Bye my loves💋