🌺📖🌺

Hallo I'm back again

And this time I'm back with an Indian themed book and I'm really excited about this one😁

So the book getting a review from yours truly is Hurricane with a little Sunshine by LakshmiVaishnavi. Interesting book title right?

Anyway Hurricane with a little Sunshine follows the life of teenage Vanessa.
She's broken and most times she feels all alone, her mother is dead and her Father and brother treat her trash and she absolutely has no friends.

Life is hard for her and she has to deal with domestic abuse and emotional abuse from her Dad and brother. She feels incredibly useless at times cause it seems she can't possibly do anything thing right and has to leave under the shadow of her perfect elder brother.

LakshmiVaishnavi you absolutely capture her brokenness and how lonely she is in a way that cannot be overemphasized. Your ability to capture that is what makes this book so intriguing. Well-done.

An amazing book with an equally amazing plot and it is definitely a book I would recommend for anybody to read.
So add up, to your libraries and reading lists. Vote, comment your thoughts and share to your friends. Support Wattpad writers❤❤

Criticizing this book I would say that it needs a lil bit of editing here and there. The major thing I would criticize is the fact that LakshmiVaishnavi your writing was much better at the beginning and started to deteriorate (sorry don't know what other word to use) towards the end which shouldn't happen at all, it should be the other way around. As a writer you most understand that your readers know when something is off with you through your writing. Reading your book and getting towards the ending had me feeling like you had lost touch with your plot and wasn't feeling like writing but you just had to update or you were really excited about reaching a particular point in your plot and so you didn't let your characters lead but dragged them along not minding the direction in your excitement. This is quite annoying for a reader and the truth is they will lose the zeal to read your work and eventually delete your book which is something you wouldn't want. The last I would criticize is the fact that even though this book is Indian themed, I really don't feel like it is and I don't feel the Indian vibe or influence on the book and I would really love to see that and I think your readers will love to see it as well.

Anyway add up my dear readers Hurricane with a little Sunshine ❤

    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Vote, comment and share.
Tag your friends.

Till next time.

Your one and only reviewer.

Stephanie🔥