🌺📖🌺

Hey loves 😊

Sooo today I'll be reviewing a romance book but the thing is this ain't your usual romance, nope not at all. Soo buckle up you guys and lets get on this bumpy ride ehhh? Ohk

This particular book is a tad bit, who am I kidding its a whole lot different from what I usually read, its a good book no doubt but its different a good different you know.

Anyways the book getting a review from yours truly is the one and only

Married to a Stripper by Zagzahzlau

The title of this book is sooo intriguing, I know right?

Join Zagzahzlau in this thrilling romance novel and join her lovely characters Zaphrina and Marley in thier quest for love against all odds. A book well written I must say, it will keep you up just wanting to know what happens next, it will take you on an emotional rollercoaster bringing out the tears and having you connecting and relating with the characters on a whole different level. A book well worth your time, I must say.

Before we go any further in our review today please please check it out, vote on it, comment, share and add to your reading list guys, thanks.

Zaphrina, first born child of her parents with two younger identical twin siblings. At the whim of faith and destiny she lost her dad and her mom became handicapped shortly after. How ever will she and her family survive? What can she do to ensure they do survive, will she be able to do it?? Join her in her quest for survival after being sacked from her once lucrative job however shameful it was, only will she find out more than she bargained for in her quest for a job??? Will her quest help her figure out the mysteries of that fateful night???? Her past is filled with nothing but pains, losses, tears and shame but will she be accepted despite how undeserving she may be or will reputation be placed above all else?????

Marley Woods, famous billonaire and Zaphrina's new boss, Is there going to be more to their boss - employee status? A man with his own secret pains and sorrowful past. His life isn't as easy as people presume it to be, dealing with family drama and all that. Will he care about reputation more than the girl he claims to be the one?? Will he stand his rights or be bullied around still??? What does he know about that fateful night????

Join the two in thier bwwm romance. Will they be able to swim together against the tides and rise above the storm or will they be swept away from each by the strong, powerful, unrelenting force of the storm??

You wanna read that right?

The only issues with this book is that it needs to be edited, really and yh I feel like you could do soo much better Zagzahzlau. You have got serious potential and I hope you use it to the fullest.

Bonus: Its a completed book guys😉

Check out Married to a Stripper by Zagzahzlau and I promise you that you won't regret it not even for a minute add up guys.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Vote, comment and share guys

Follow me, I always follow back

And thanks to everyone that has been voting on this book it means alot to me, thank you ❤ and uf haven't been voting please do 🙏

Remember if you want a review just check out my how to get a review chapter and do the needful.

Till next time

Your very own reviewer

Bye my loves 💋