what they like about you

fulton reed
your strength. fulton has always and will always admire the fact that no matter what life throws at you, you don't let it get the best of you. he loves that you always hold your head high even when it's hard.

dean portman
how badass you are. you don't take shit from anyone, especially dean and you don't let your friends take shit from anyone either and he lives for it. he loves that if anyone messes with you or the ducks, you're all over it and are trying to fight whoever it is that was talking shit

guy germaine
your smile. guy really and truly believes that your smile brightens up an entire room. he spends all of his time getting you to smile. when you do smile, whether it's because of him or not, he can't help but smile too.

charlie conway
your kindness. charlie loves how nice you are. he always tells you that he admired you for being nice to people who don't deserve it and when you don't have to be.

adam banks
your eyes. he loves your eye color, whether it's plain brown, bright blue or pretty green. he loves the way your eyes brighten when you see him and the way they sparkle when you're doing/taking about something you love.

connie moreau
your determination. when you decide you want something, you work your butt off to get it. you're always doing your best to succeed at your goals and it inspires her to do the same. she never lets you forget it either.

julie gaffney
your goofy side. she loves how big of a goofball you are. julie is mostly serious and she really appreciates having someone like you that makes her loosen up and just be goofy.

luis mendoza
your boobs. we all know luis is a man whore so he'll always try to sneakily touch your boobs when you're out in public. but my god, when you're alone, his hands are basically glued to them.

les averman
your sense of humor. averman is the biggest jokesters on the team and appreciates having someone who has the same sense of humor as him. he also loves that he can tell jokes and discuss pranks without being told to be quiet.

jesse hall
your attitude. he loves that your every bit as sassy as he is and aren't afraid to throw some sass. he also thinks it's pretty hot when your sassy but he'll never say that out loud.

dwayne robertson
how respectful you are. he was raised to say ma'am and sir and use his manners everywhere he goes. every girl he's liked before you hasn't really had manners and when he learned that you had them and used them regularly, it made him fall even more.

kenny wu
your carefree attitude. he likes that when you do something, you don't do it to please others and don't care what people think. he learns to be more confident and to not care so much if people are judging him because of you.

i'm such a titty baby. i just sat in my room and cried for like five minutes because i had to go back to school and couldn't write as much. i can't i really can't. i'm sorry for constantly posting but i sad