when they're sick

fulton reed
when fulton's sick, he tries so hard to act like he doesn't feel bad but it's so obvious he does. you always lay his head in your lap and run your fingers through his hair to help him relax. having a movie night where you let him pick all the movies makes him feel better. loves constant forehead kisses.

dean portman
dean portman turns into the biggest baby when he's sick. it's the only time he'll let you take care of him though so it equals out. he'll curl up in your lap so you'll hold him and wants every bit of sympathy you have to give.

guy germaine
he rarely gets sick but when he does, it's really bad. he always gets sick during flu season but never has flu. he loves when you play with his curls because it relaxes him and takes his mind off the fact that he's sick. lays on top of you and asks you to rub his back

charlie conway
he's miserable when he's sick. he can get never comfortable no matter what position he's in. he really loves when you give him a massage. you always do all his chores for him so he doesn't have to worry about doing them.

adam banks
no matter how sick he is, adam will always try to push through and practice hockey. you literally have to force him to stop. he wants all the cuddles when he's not sick and it's ten times worse when he is. he also has a massive appetite when he's sick so you get him anything he wants to eat.

connie moreau
she calls you the minute she gets sick. you get her all her favorite snacks and head straight for her house. you have to make her eat because she won't since she had no appetite. she loves having her hair braided so you always do to keep it out of her face.

julie gaffney
when she's sick, she's extremely tired and sleeps through most of her sickness. no matter how bad she feels, she doesn't complain. you run her a warm bath to ease the body aches she gets. making her food while she's in the bath and making her eat when she's done.

luis mendoza
you always get him all his homework and help him do it. you keep him in the loop about what's happening with the team and all the drama at school. he constantly goes between being hot and cold so you keep running back and forth between the thermostat and him.

les averman
averman hates taking medicine so whenever he's sick so you have to force him to take his meds. he wants you to kiss him but doesn't want you sick and you always end up kissing him anyway. you make him a mixtape of all his favorite songs to listen to while he's sick and you can't be there. when you are there, you do whatever you can to make him feel better.

jesse hall
he gets extremely bad headaches when he's sick and is so irritable. he doesn't want company so you let him be unless he says otherwise. you call him every once in a while to see how he's doing.

dwayne robertson
he tries to work through being sick until you make him go inside and lay down. he doesn't really like being taken care of while he's sick so you mostly just keep him company. you make him his favorite soup since it's all he'll eat. you straighten up his room for him because having a neat room makes him feel slightly better.

kenny wu
you baby him to the max. he gives you so many kisses despite complaining you'll get sick. you read to him a lot because it calms him. you have to remind him to take his medicine because he can't remember at all.

gunnar stahl
he always feels absolutely terrible when he's sick. he wants you to be with him but doesn't want to be touched or cuddled or anything. he loves to take long naps with you to pass the time. you also cook his favorite meal for him so he'll eat.