how often do they post you on their social media

fulton reed
he rarely posts you but he also doesn't post much on social media in general. will occasionally do like a birthday post or a pic of y'all out together if he happens to thinks of it.

dean portman
similarly to fulton, he rarely posts you mainly because he's barely on social media. if you're together and he thinks of it, he may snap a funny pic of the two of you and post it but other than that he's never really on social media to post you.

guy germaine
every chance he gets, he posts. he's got to let everyone know that he snagged the hottest, baddest bitch there is so you're always making appearances on his socials.

charlie conway
he posts you pretty consistently. if you look really good, he'll post and be never misses a birthday or anniversary.

adam banks
he posts you more than dean or fulton but a little less than charlie. he's not the type of person to be on his phone much when he's alone much less when he's with someone so on birthdays or anniversaries, he might post.

connie moreau
every day. if y'all are together, she's posting. if y'all aren't together, she's posting. there's no escaping showing up on her socials.

julie gaffney
she's never posted you. i feel like julie's the type to have social media but gets on them at most six times a year so she doesn't post you or anyone/thing else.

luis mendoza
very rarely. if he's scrolling through social media and he comes across a post that someone else made of their significant other, he'll post you if you're together. other than, he doesn't ever think of it.

les averman
anytime when y'all are together, he's posting it. especially if y'all are doing something funny, it's getting posted and then posted again in a few months.

jesse hall
he's wishy washy about how often he posts you on social media. there are times he goes months without posting you and will all of a sudden post you multiply times a day every day for three weeks.

dwayne robertson
occasionally, he will. it's mainly when y'all are hanging out at one of your houses to watch a movie or just to hang out.

kenny wu
he posts you all the time. like averman, every time you to are together he'll post even if y'all are just together because you've got hockey practice.

gunnar stahl
he's only posted you a couple of times. he rarely ever gets on his social media at all so the few times he does, it's really just to post you and that you're together.