do your parents like them

fulton reed
they love fulton a lot. they like that he always sticks up for you and is always really sweet to you. sometimes your dad invites him to hang out just the two of them.

dean portman
they're unsure about dean. he plays rough and he's a little wild and they're scared he may not be good for you.

guy germaine
when i say they adore guy, they adore guy. they really want the two of you to get married. they're constantly asking about him and the next time he'll be over.

charlie conway
they love charlie. he treats you right and your parents see and appreciate that. they also love that he's always very polite and respectful to them.

adam banks
they love him. he's so sweet and shy and your mom thinks it's adorable. your dad loves that he's good at hockey and knows so much about it and the two of them will spend hours talking about hockey.

connie moreau
here's the thing, when you and connie were just friends. connie was basically their kid. when they find out you're together though, they're kind of stand-offish. but once they see how happy she makes you, they start loving her again.

julie gaffney
like with connie, your parents are unsure about her because it's the 90s and being gay wasn't as accepted then but they grow out of it and start to like her.

luis mendoza
they like him but are unsure about him at the same time. they've heard how big of a flirt he is and are scared he's going to break your heart.

les averman
they love averman. your parents think he's the funniest person on earth and love that you've found someone with the same humor.

jesse hall
they're iffy about jesse and don't know what to think. they think he's a bit of a smart mouth but he also makes you happy so they're undecided.

dwayne robertson
they love him so much. he's basically their child and they love that he's so respectful to not only them but to you and everyone else.

kenny wu
they think ken wu is the most precious human on earth and have never wanted you to marry someone more. they love how shy he gets around them and will tease him after he's left.

gunnar stahl
they adore gunnar. your dad always says that gunnar is the only person he want you to marry and is dead serious about it.

fool for ya | tmd preferences and headcanonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें