what they do when you can't sleep

fulton reed
whenever you can't sleep, it's usually because you can't ever fall asleep in the first place. fulton always stays up with you until you fall asleep. he'll tell you his favorite things about you and all his favorite memories with you until you fall asleep.

dean portman
dean is a night owl so if you ever wake up in the middle of the night, he's more than likely awake too. he'd turn on the small radio he keeps by his bed and turns the volume low to help you relax.

guy germaine
no matter how quiet you try to be, you always manage to wake up guy when you've randomly woke up. he'll always get you a small glass of warm milk and run his fingers through your hair until you finally fall back asleep.

charlie conway
when you wake up in the middle of the night, charlie somehow just knows and wakes up too. he tries so hard to stay up with you but keeps falling in and out of sleep. when he's awake, he'll rub his hand up and down your back and side until one of you falls asleep.

adam banks
anytime you can't fall asleep, you always wake up adam. the two of you sneak out and go to the pond to get out any energy. once you're both exhausted, you sneak back in and immediately fall asleep.

connie moreau
connie is such a light sleeper so if you move an inch, she's awake. she'd ask why you're awake and once you've explained that you can't fall back asleep, she'd start giving you small kisses to help you relax until you're back asleep.

julie gaffney
whenever you can't sleep, you always go watch tv in the living room to keep from waking julie. after a while, she'll wake up since you're not there and go looking for you. she'll always pull your head to her chest and rub circles on your back to help you relax.

luis mendoza
anytime you wake up in the night, it wakes up luis. it kind of freaked you both out for a while but you got used to it. when you start struggling to go back to sleep, luis will tell you all his favorite stories from living in miami and all of his favorite memories since he's met you until you've fallen back asleep.

les averman
if you ever wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep, you always wake les up. you always feel bad about it but he always reassured you that it's okay. averman has a big imagination so he'll come up with stories to tell you until he falls asleep.

jesse hall
jesse has just as much trouble falling and staying asleep as you do so there are many times that one of you will wake up to the other already awake. the two of you will tell the cheesiest jokes you know until you get too tired to stay awake.

dwayne robertson
most of your restless nights come from having trouble falling asleep in the first place. when dwayne's asleep, you'll run your hands through his hair until you accidentally wake him up. when he realizes you can't sleep, he'll lead you over to the window, open it and the two of you will stargaze while you listen to all the noises until you end up falling asleep by the window.

kenny wu
kenny always wants you to wake him up if you wake up and can't go back to sleep and as much as you hate doing it, you always do. he would have you do light stretched to help relax your muscles. he'll always turn the tv on and turn the volume low until you're back asleep.

gunnar stahl
if gunnar wakes up to you already awake, he'll do whatever he can to make you relax. i feel like gunnar knows how to braid hair so he'll always braid your hair to help you relax. when he's done, if you're still unable to fall asleep, he'll lightly draw shapes across your face with his finger until you're back asleep.

this is hot trash, i'm sorry