them as text messages i've received and sent

fulton reed
"i had to use the microphone thing on the last message because there were only three words i knew for sure how to spell."

dean portman
"i don't know how you're cheating on these imessage games but you've won way to many to not be cheating."

guy germaine
"i know i called you a hot mess yesterday but i need you to help me get out of the circus i got myself in."

charlie conway
"it's hard to finish your math homework when your tears are blurring your vision."

adam banks
"you were talking about a road trip yesterday and i was wondering if you were joking or if i actually need to look into party busses."

connie moreau
"my ass is too fat to be talking to this many haters."

julie gaffney
"brain cells are being lost and it's evident by the way this conversation is going."

luis mendoza
"i'll call the authorities on the next person that makes fun of me."

les averman
"stop changing the subject so quick, i can't get my memes sent in time."

jesse hall
"if i have to look at the word moist one more time, i swear to god."

dwayne robertson
"i hate you but in the most polite way possible."

kenny wu
"i was challenged to a race and am in no way responsible for any hurt feelings due to my exquisite trash talking skills."

gunnar stahl
"i've got too much swag to be talking to people with so little swag."

moved into my dorm on thursday and had me first day of classes on tuesday and let me tell y'all, it's been ROUGH. idk how i did this in highschool send help