1

KO MI YOUNG

" aish " I complained " this is so annoying"

" this is what you get for almost burning the school down " my older brother snickered who i sent a glare.

Seoul.

Seoul Korea.

I can't believe my mom really sent me back here

" Please tell me you'll stay " I said and he scoffs as he set my luggages down on the concrete floor.

" only for a week. I have to go back to US "

I groaned at his response

The thought of coming back to where i basically lived all my life, made me uneasy. Should I be happy? upset? angry?

A lot happened here. People I hope I don't meet again, what am I saying? how can i say that to them?

" where's my key? "

My brother raises an eyebrow at me before tossing it to me. I caught my motorcycle key and gave him a wink.

" We just arrived and you're going to leave? " he sighs as he sat down on the couch

My Mom owns her own cosmetics company, which is known worldwide. A high labeled products are alined with hers, so she makes lots of money.

" I'm just gonna wander around. "

With that I left with my black motorcycle and just rode around Seoul.

I stood in front of a café thinking if i should get a coffee or not. Coffee makes me feel alive.

This is so weird.

Coming back to the city where - where it all happened.

I felt an ache in my chest causing me to scoff and harden my jaw. I tap my heel on the concrete floor while i took my phone out of my pocket.

Just so i could ask my brother if he wanted something.

But before I could even open my phone, it slipped from my hands and hit the concrete while I was shoved beside.

" F- "

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry " the girl continued to say as she picks up my phone and handed it to me while her hand trembled in fear.

I snatched my phone from her grip and took a look on her. She's wearing a Saebom High school uniform, although I have never seen her face before.

There's no denying she's beautiful, sadly she's a nervous wreck.

The helmet on her other hand caught my attention, I knew that too well. That helmet.

It must be a coincidence.

" you ride one? " i nod my head towards the helmet and she jumps in shock probably not expecting me to talk to her.

" n- no. I- I - "

" aish. look at you shaking in fear like a freak. " i cut her off and her eyes widened and looked down.

" if someone's chasing you better start moving or else you'll be caught " i added before pushing the door at the cafe leaving her outside.

I glanced at my phone and saw a small scratch behind it. I just got back hours ago and this is what I get.

What a nice welcome, Seoul.

------ AUTHOR'S NOTE -----

Thank you everyone, for adding my story to your library :) I hope you enjoy my book.

I decided to mix the drama and Webtoon together, to make the story more exciting.

I hope you show some love to precious Ko Mi Young, and her crazy love story with our favorite best boy Han Seo Jun.

Along with her friendship towards Soo Jin, Sua, Tae Hoon, Su Ho and Ju Kyung.

Don't forget to vote and comment 🤍

lots of love, le <3