38

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Mi young woke up with a bad headache and a cold, she closed her fist tightly shoving it more inside her coat's pocket a shaky breath leaving her lips. Ju kyung glanced at the girl beside her noticing how pale mi young is.

" are you alright? " Ju kyung asks holding her arms

Mi young slowly looks at ju kyung and weakly nodded " i just need sleep that's all "

" As highlight for our school trip we'll be having treasure hunt " Mr. Han stated earning groans from the students " I hid things here and there so i want you guys to look around and find what you can "

" Mr. Han we're not kids " one of them groaned followed by numerous agreement from the others

 " The winner will get a gift voucher worth 50 dollars " Mr. Han says making the students gasp in excitement

Everyone soon scattered around and started finding, Mi young on the other hand excused herself telling Mr. Han that she's not feeling well. Ju kyung frowned at the sight of her and excused herself running after Mi young. 

Mi young's head is resting by the window her eyes closed, Ju kyung steps closer to her placing a hand on Mi young's forehead.

" ya, you're sick " Ju kyung hiss " did you take the medicine i gave you last night? "

" i forgot " mi young whispered earning a stern sigh from Ju kyung

" wait " 

Ju kyung ran out of the bus going back to the woods where the other's are. Su ho saw ju kyung and went to her noticing the worried look on her face.

The same time Ju kyung waved Seo jun over which he did. He's been looking for Mi young wanting to spend time with her but he couldn't find her.