4

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Saebom High school are starting to get filled with students. All came from entrance, most are walking their way towards the campus.

Jugyeong felt grateful, she wasn't aware that having friends would make her feel like she's on cloud 9. She's happy to have friends and to have people finally accepting her in their world.

Of course its a bum to pretend like she's really got the face of an angel, who cares?  everyone has their secret and that's hers.

so what makes her any different from others, right?

She suddenly remembers the girl she met last night, She remembered how bold and stunning she is.

It made her feel intimidated, and somehow similar to the guy she ran away from - the guy who owns the helmet she accidentally took home.

Su ho stopped in the middle and told the three to moved so that he could walk through.

As always, in a cold manner but made jugyeong nervous thinking if he remembers her from last night.

A loud roar was heard behind the students which caused them to look behind and make way for the two motorcycles that's entering the campus.

The two passed Su Ho which caught his attention, he knew that sound too well. Whilst the new girl looked at them in curiosity.

who are they?

Who are they and what's with them that made students around her mumble in gossips as they watch.

Right after the two parked, the both took off their helmet and placed it down on their motor.

Jugyeong soon realizes who's under the helmets. She can't believe what she's seeing.

" he - she - they're a student here? " she stutters as she deliver the question

" yeah, what a ridiculous coincidence " Sua says as she crosses her arms

" I guess Han Seo Jun and Ko Mi Young are back  "

" psh why is she here? " soo jin complains thru mumble

" h-han seo jun? ko mi young? " Jugyeong

As sua explains who the guy is, the two guys stopped and stare at each other intently. Mi young stopped in the middle of the two, everyone's watching them.

 Mi young stopped in the middle of the two, everyone's watching them