39

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Su ho sat on the bench thinking of his conversation with seo jun earlier. Memories from before went through his mind, the time he liked mi young where se yeon and seo jun knows.

But of course he never got the gut to tell her because when he tried he saw how seo jun looks at mi young. He wouldn't forget the look seo jun gave mi young that day, it's as if they're the only people around. 

What held him back more is that mi young was looking at him the same. So he just decided to let go of her for seo jun, one of the bravest thing he had done before.

Seo jun woke up from his little nap, after his argument with su ho he immediately rushed back to mi young and had fallen asleep beside her. He looks beside him and saw mi young smiling at him.

" are you okay? " He asks sitting up straight feeling her forehead making mi young chuckle

" thank you " She softly say making him smile

" i should get a reward you know " seo jun smirks leaning to her

Mi young felt her heart race she ignored the feeling and smirked leaning in also making seo jun glance on her lips.

" okay then " she says standing up which he followed

" yah where is it now? " 

Once they stepped out of the bus, mi young stopped walking turning around to face seo jun who's already looking at her. She couldn't help but smile stepping closer to him and gave him a kiss on his left cheek then ran away leaving seo jun shock.

He could feel himself blushing, his hands touching the cheek mi young kissed. A soft laugh left his lips before running after her.