54

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Ko Mi Young's posters are all over Saebom High, plastered all over the walls and on the entrance gate.

" this is so weird " she mutters staring at the standees by the gate

" should i steal one? " Seo jun ask smiling down at her " i mean-- i kind of deserve that after you stole my heart "

Mi young chuckle pulling him inside the campus " you're cute "

" I can't believe i still don't have my morning kiss " he sighs loudly for her to hear

" ya we're already inside, you should've reminded me earlier " she snort and he pouted

" just a quick one, nobody would see " he pleaded

" shut up " she groans

Their phone vibrated at the same time which they took and checked. Mi young's smile faded, she immediately look at seo jun who's already looking at her.

" fuck "

She ran as quick as she can inside the campus, seo jun following her. Everybody's holding their phone whispering and gushing to one another.

She could feel her heart thumping through her chest as she run, she could imagine how heartbreaking it is to look at Ju kyung's face if she finds out.

And honestly, she doesn't think she could handle that.

She stops inside the room to see Ju Kyung standing there confuse as to why is their classmate looking at her.

" Ju ky- "

" Ju kyung--- is this really you? " Sua cut Mi young off

Sua shows her, her phone screen making Ju kyung's heart drop.

Sua sighed in disappointment before pushing pass her

" sua " mi young calls but she's already out of the room

She could feel the tears starting to form in her eyes, even if Ju kyung still haven't face her she knows that if she did---- her look would tear Mi young apart. She couldn't help but feel like she failed the innocent girl.

" YA " Mi Young angrily yelled 

Everyone went dead silent looking at her, Mi young march towards one of her classmate and took her phone and slammed it on the desk. Soo jin watch the scene unfold her heart breaking, she hated how much mi young cared for Ju kyung.