50

Author's Note :

- Hello everyone! I just have a quick question to ask, are the numbering of the chapters right? Because I edit on my laptop and the numbering of the chapters are correct although when I check my phone the numberings are messy ( for ex: chapter 23 went first before chapter 22 ).

Are they in a correct order? It's confusing me, I don't want you guys to be confused if ever the numberings are a mess.

Please let me know! :)) Also thank you for showing love in my story, there would be lot of character development in the next chapters :)

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The three ate the ramen that mi young had prepared, all of them are fresh from the shower their hair are wet and seo jun along with mi young borrowed a pair of hoodie and sweatpants from su ho.

Su ho glanced at seo jun giving him a look signaling him to tell mi young about his conversation with her father. 

" stop spilling " su ho glares at seo jun 

" should I add rice? " Mi young asks 

" yes " the two replied in unison

She quickly stood up getting rice and went back to her seat then put it with the ramen, the three of them proceeding to eat that only the sound of chewing can be heard.

" thanks. get me some water " seo jun heavily sighs glancing at su ho