6

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

" Are you okay? "

Seo jun looks at the girl who he bumped into watching her as she rubs her feet silently whining in pain. She nods her head and immediately took off leaving him clueless.

" what was that about " he mutters to himself

He then realized he's the girl who took off with his helmet. The thought annoyed him since the helmet she took off with, means something to him.

Mi young stood behind watching everyone as they pass the ball to whoever. She glanced on the other side where all the boys are and saw Su Ho and Seo Jun are just throwing the ball at each other.

" Han seo jun, you're out!!! " one of their classmates yells with one knee on the ground

Seo Jun annoyingly sighed as he walks away from them, his eyes reached mi young's and he immediately saw how bothered she is.

If only they haven't drove her away, she would've come and scold them for fighting. As much as he misses her scoldings, having her out from his and su ho's fight is the right thing.

or at least for now

if they can live up with ignoring each other

Mi young hisses right after a ball hit her on the side of her head. Everyone stopped moving, watching her as she winced.

" Sorry. --- didn't see you there " Soo Jin stated

Mi young scoffed at her lame excuse as she steps towards her.

" how immature " She gritted

" says the one who's in the verge of tantrum " she replies which made mi young's blood boil

" how can i not when every time i see you the only thing that reminds me is how much of a bitch you are "

Soo jin bit her cheeks inwardly looking at mi young, who was once her friend.

" mi young that's enough " seo jun loudly says his gaze pierced at her

He didn't expect her to listen after all they're not on good terms, but surprisingly - she did.

Min young walked off and Ju Kyung went to get the ball which happened to be in front of Seo Jun. Seo jun places his foot on top of it making ju kyung look at him.

" we've met before right? " seo jun says as he nods his head at her and she nodded nervously

" where's my helmet?" he asks causing for ju kyung to stammer