017 (end credit scene)

A OCEAN OF BRUNETTE HAIR, HALF COVERED BY A BLACK BEANIE SLIDES THROUGH TIGHTLY KNOTTED TOUR GROUPS. 

She's searching for someone. 

Information lines the walls as she slips through people, morning blue eyes darting around for one of the two faces she's looking for, maybe even the back of their head. She didn't care. Images of familiar people bleed into one another on the tv screens of the museum walls, glass panels with black and white pictures preserved between the panels and words written over them. Exhibits of uniforms and weapons. She didn't pay attention to any of it though, trying to keep her face hidden from the swarms of people as they bump into her. Liana spins around to look over her shoulder once more, panic tainting her heart as it thumps harshly against her ribcage. Her palms are sweaty and her fingers tremble a tiny bit, barely noticeable. When they'd first entered the museum, it was his idea, they'd had to pass around a large group of people and got separated. The ghosts of people that sometimes haunt her dreams sit on the walls behind her, flashing past the screens. The father and daughter shouldn't be separated, it makes them easy targets. If they're together, they're stronger. It's only the right way to do it, but he's left her and she can't seem to find him. 

The world around her twirls and creates somersaults, the tall people around her blocking her vision of the man she's looking for. Her mind hurts as she makes the decision to move further into the crowds, continuing to keep her face down she doesn't see the man walking straight towards him. She crashes into him and feels her entire body go rigid, her spine snapping into place and her head slowly lifting to see who she's walked into. An old man with grey hair and looking around his eighties smiles softly at her. He reaches a hand out causing Liana to stiffen even more, the only thing moving is her morning blue eyes that watch him place a hand on her shoulder and give it a light few pats. 

"Watch where you're going, kiddo." He says kindly, his voice a little raspy but soothing to Liana's ears. "There are people that won't be so kind." 

With that, he leaves. Liana watches him leave for a moment, maybe everyone wasn't so bad. She'd decided that she hates the world after escaping HYDRA, but that man was so kind to her and he didn't even try to hurt her. A soft smile catches onto her face and she relaxes a little before suddenly realising there's a coldness to her head. Hands snapping up, Liana realises that her beanie is missing. She snaps to the ground, fishing around for the wooly feeling. In a flash of movement that makes her flinch, her beanie is placed back over her head and she's hoisted to her feet and ushered out of the big crowds towards a quiet area with a familiar woman talking to a camera. It's a dark room but when she finally lifts her head to see who's standing there, she sees her father looking down at her. Liana can't tell if he's angry or not, he's staring at her blankly.

"Jesus, Lily." Her father sighs in defeat, wrapping his flesh arm around her and pulling her in. Liana stiffens up, not used to him hugging her. She hasn't had any sweet human contact in many years, other then a couple of pats on the shoulder or the time Natasha leaned her head to the side in the interrogation room, it's all been for a punishment. Slowly, Liana moves to hug her father, looping her arms around his waist and pressing her face into his chest. He hesitantly presses his flesh hand to her head and wraps his metal arm around her. "You almost gave me a heart attack." 

She parts from him, running her hand up and down her slender forearm, glancing at the fifteen year old boy that had seemed to tag along with them. He's looking around, dressed in jeans and a hoodie with a jacket to keep him warm, hands stuffed into his pockets and hazelnut brown eyes dart about. "Sorry, Papa." Liana whispers, stooping her head again. 

"It's alright." He nods. Liana takes his flesh hand into her own and he leads her through the crowds. She makes sure Louis is stood behind them, following them both closely. He wears a baseball cap, one that matches Liana's fathers. She quickly adjusts her hat on her head and nods to herself, remembering Natasha's words to Steve and whispers them to herself.

"So I can stay free." She nods to herself, a small and gentle smile on her face at her mothers words. The father, daughter and daughter's friend continue to cross through the happy people who look around and speak to one another, listening to the voice recordings. Liana looks up at a glass panel as they pass, Bucky pulling her to a stop as well, recognising the face. Written in big bold words across the top reads. 

Svetlana Watson - Rogers

He takes in a sharp breath, flicking his gaze to the screen playing a video of her. She's dancing around a campfire, twirling so perfectly, like a ballerina. Lifting onto her toes and lowering back down gently, her brunette hair flinging around her. A soft and fond smile forms on his face before they move onto the next one. Once again, Liana looks up at the familiar face painted onto the panel. This time, her lips part in shock and her breath hitches in her throat, big blue eyes turning to her father. 

His ocean blue eyes skate the information, his mind trying to remember everything about himself. His past life. Liana pokes his ribs, "Dad." He presses his lips into a thin line and looks down at her, taring his gaze from the spot he'd stopped at. He nods his head a tiny bit, telling her to go on. 

And she repeats those four words, the first question she ever asked him. "What is your name?"

He knows how to answer now. 

Lifting his gaze and looking back up at his name, he feels a strange satisfaction settling in his chest at the idea of his own daughter known his own name. 

"Bucky." He decides, "Bucky Barnes." 

Exciting! But that's it on the rewrite of the Unknown, I love it so much more now

Exciting! But that's it on the rewrite of the Unknown, I love it so much more now. Idk if there is any spelling mistakes or not, probably is but yeah.