Два

chapter two . . . WHAT IS YOUR NAME
❝ dad. ❞

"вставать!!"

get up.

Plan B's eyes opened with a single motion, with the single call and bang on the floor of the cane. Much like any other girl. She felt the hang of her wrist on the handcuff, binding her to the bed, leaving it's red mark on her skin. She never got much sleep, trying to find a comfortable position in the lumpy mattress with her arm raised above her head. Plan B looked over at her neighbouring bed occupant, she was still laid in her bed, eyes staring coldly at the ceiling, completely lifeless. 

Plan B sighed, she'd died in her sleep. It was pretty common for girls to die in their sleep, especially since the area is so cold and the heating doesn't always work. The thin nighties they wear and thin sheets don't provide a lot of warmth either. Some died from hypothermia or sometimes just an infection. It meant that the years would be shorter and it would be less people for you to have a chance to kill. 

From twenty eight to sixteen in under two years. 

Disgusting. 

Slowly sitting up, the Madame rounded the beds, unlocking the handcuffs binding the girls to the bed. Plan B waited anxiously, fighting the urge to bite on her bottom lip or bounce her leg, she knew that the girl would be carried from her bed, through the cots and thrown into the incinerator outside. Plan B didn't even know her name, she hadn't bothered to get to know it. Long red hair and blue, lifeless eyes. Her hair was almost the same colour as fire but a little darker. Plan B bowed her head a little, another life taken but she wasn't supposed to feel empathy, she wasn't supposed to feel bad. 

This place is survival of the fittest. 

You don't wait around for anyone. 

Madame B got to Plan B and undid her binding handcuffs, the young girl ignored how itchy and painful her wrists had become over the night, hoping that they'd heal up quickly and stood up. She watched as Madame B poked the dead girl to try and get her to wake up. No response. The girl was carried away by two guards.