Writer's block

-Please watch the video above-

(By KickthePJ)

This is pretty embarrassing... but, I have a writer's block. I don't know when, or how it came about, but its here, -and that's a problem. Its put me in this daze where I feel totally pathetic and stupid about every word I put onto paper, -or well, digital paper, like typing- (sigh) never mind. Annnd its just there! Always watching and judging. When I wake up, when I shower in the mornings, when I have my breakfast, and especially when I'm trying to work. Obviously. So I've tried everything to rid myself of it. I've attemped to slather it in pain paint. The same paint that brings excruciating pain. I've tried passively-aggressively telling it to please go away. But then I felt intimidated and cried for three hours. Hell, I've even tried casting it into the fires of mount doom. Its safe to say nothing works. So, have I been defeated by some worthless piece of lumber? I think not. That's just not me. So I sit, and I do what I know best; and I know that I know what I do best because that's what I do, you know? I write nonsense. Beautiful garbage, fantastic nothing, wonderful gibrish. The wooden block begins to crumble, piece by piece until its mearly a fleating thought about my inability to create. Its when I write those first few promising words, that it dissapears completely...

For awhile.

°

I may have the next chapter up by next week. With no ideas of how to put my small, leftover portion of what ever creativity I have left into this story, it will be a little while. I will try my best to make the wait/waste-of-your-time somewhat worth it.

I'm sorry.