What

I'm back.

I have decided what to do with this story.

A little bit.

So this book will go from shit, to bad, to crap, then shit again.

I'm a bad writer,

don't throw things at me. Please.

Ok yeah... :|

~R

~~~~~~

I stumbled through the school with my arms to my sides, head down, and hood covering my face.

I took sharp turns to avoid the Barbies and 6th members of one direction and arrived at my locker.

Does it look weird to shove an entire backpack into a locker? 'Cause it doesn't to me.

I only bring it to school so my mom wouldn't question any lack of my much unneeded books crippling me as I leave the house.

So after all that, I walk down the hall, trying desperately to seem invisible when I hit something hard.

I look up, expecting to see students laughing at me for walking into a wall but nope. Everyone was silent.

I stared into the eyes of Bryan.

"Watch it."

I looked down, moving to get out of his way.

"Can't even apologize, worthless piece of shit."

A few people laughed and I hung my head, suddenly finding the tile beneath my feet very interesting.

"Idiot can't even speak."

And with that, he left for his next class.

And I left for the bathrooms, rubbing my wrist harshly through my sleeve.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:

After wiping my tears and pulling my sleeves down, I exited the restroom with searing pain in my wrist.

I walked slowly to my next class, thinking maybe if I get there late I could just say it was to late to join the classroom and didn't want to disturb.

That didn't work.

I was greeting by an angry looking Ms. Whiter and a bunch of disapproving stares.

"Any excuse?"

I shook my head, breaking eye contact to state at my desk across the room.

The older woman sighed deeply and told me to sit down. And I did. I just didn't listen.

Until Ms. Whiter appeared at my desk, giving me a piece of paper.

"Your all going to write a sentence about what you want to do with your life. Be creative and use your words to tell a whole story in one sentence."

Short and sweet. Got it.

I picked up my pencil and looked down at the lined sheet with a blank face.

I finally decided what to write and quickly scribbled down a few words to describe what my life has in store for the world.

"My name is Jonas Hartley and I don't have a future."

I had meant it literally, but I still got an F on that one.

~~~~~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 AND SOMETHING READS!!!! AHHHHGJHG

^ sorry bout that. Don't know what happened there..

I'm sorry this is like a filler chapter, the next chappy will be on the same day as this one so its getting to the point, just wait ;)

Also, I hate that it's so short... I'll try to do better next time Dx

Rate, comment (please?), all that stuff. >_<

Ok bye! :D

~R