Hurt

I decided to skip my last two periods of the day, Science and History weren't my favorite subjects. But then again none of them are.

I'm never going to be able to finish High school, or go to collage, heh, I'm probably failing lunch.

So after a long cold walk of crunching colorful leaves under my shoes, I arrived home.

My mom's car wasn't in the driveway, and it wouldn't be till much later tonight.

I found my keys in my oversized skinny jeans and let myself in, kicking my black vans off and carrying them to my room so my mom wouldn't be reminded that I was here.

Entering my room on the second floor, I took a moment to admire the red beauty that was spilled across my floor from last night.

I then headed downstairs in search of cleaning supplies.

Finding a few cleaners, paper towels and wet wipes, I went back into my room and scrubbed at the trail from my bathroom to my bed.

I threw my bloody sheets into the wash and tried to scrub the bathroom tile clean but red stained the grout.

You can't even get rid if your own mess.

You tried killing yourself again last night only to wake up again this morning.

Your such a fuck up.

You can't do anything right.

I desperately opened my hinged mirror and glanced around.

No, no no no no no NO!

I slid to against the wall, allowing a small sigh to escape my lips.

I hated buying new ones. The looks of pity on the cashier's face just makes me want to open the casing right there and then. I don't like other people to feel bad for me, because that makes me feel bad that they were giving their attention to something that doesn't matter. Something worthless.

I slowly got back up and let out a shaky sigh. After slipping back on my vans and I raced down the stairs, eager to get my precious outlets. I walked back the route of the school, into town and saw my fellow students leaving now. I watched as some black truck left the parking lot, heading in the same direction as me. As they slowly passed me I heard window roll down and I lowered my head, my black fringe covering my face.

"Hey do you need a-" I glanced up to see Isaac leaning over to unlock the passenger door. Then he stopped. "Ha ha, nope never mind freak, you can walk."

And then he sped away, leaving me to continue my journey to the small Walmart like building. Groaning as I watched Isaac's truck park crookedly in a parking space.

Trudging into the building I made a beeline to the miscellaneous section. I picked out a small pack, as they make better 'charms'. And twirled it around in my hands, bending the cardboard. And then stood still.

"Heh, yeah the little fag was begging me to drive him somewhere, I said no but he kept following me. Desperate little guy I tell ya." Lies.

"So did you let it in?" It?

"Of course not! I don't want those homo germs all over my car!" I wouldn't of let me in either.

They both burst out laughing at that, and I almost teared up a bit.. How often do they talk about me..?

I'm not worth anyone's extra breath.

I realized I was still standing like a statue when they turned a corner into my isle.

"Oh look at that! It's the little fag himself!"

I stared in horror between Bryan and Isaac praying they wouldn't try anything in the store.

"Were you gonna make a move on Isaac here you piece of shit?" Bryan asked me calmly.

I quickly shook my head no and they laughed

"So he can understand us! I thought for sure he was to much of a retard!"

I tried to hide my item behind my back desperately

"What's that you go there? You know you'll never need condoms, right?"

I blushed a bit in embarrassment, realizing what I was next to now.

"Whatever, He's boring, lets go Dude." Isaac dragged his friend away and I sighed in relief.

While checking out and I got a; "It gets better." from the cashier and shaking my head violently, hating the sad look she was giving me and mumbling some "I don't do that." Bullshit.

"Then stop tugging down your jacket sleeves, that's a cute one by the way." She said with a wink and I blushed looking down at Link from Zelda (the pixel one) and saying a small thanks, looking up and seeing her writing something on my receipt,

"You can call me if you want to, Your pretty hot."

"Oh um.. I don't really.." I was a blushing mess mumbling a quick, "swing that way."

Her face showed disgust and she pulled the paper out of my grip, violently scratching out her number.

I should feel hurt at the least. That was the normal, human, thing to do. The feeling of someone showing their true colors towards you. But this was normal. The people like her were normal for me.

She flipped her bleach blond hair, making it painfully obvious not to touch my fingers and handed me my scribbled on receipt and bag.

"Have a nice day." She said grumpily.

Glancing at her name tag, I said a quiet goodbye to Miranda and left the store. Hopefully never to come back.

And then I gave a weak smile to the items in my bag.

929 WORDS!

I hope someone who reads this is enjoying it, I really hate my writing, so please just try to focus on the story line and not the actual story if that makes since.. cause I'm terrible at wording things.