Matter

I'm not liking this story anymore :/ Note to self: Never jump into a writing a book and expect it to be made up as it goes. Its a bad idea.

For now, this is a filler chapter until I decide what to do with this book.

Ok, (maybe) enjoy and please don't be a silent reader.

~R

~~~~~

I woke up the next morning confused.

Very confused.

How did I get home?

I fumbled around, looking for my phone before finding it wedged between my bed and the wall.

After checking the time, I realized I was going to be late and scrambled out of bed and into the shower.

About 10 minutes later, I turned off the water, pulling back the curtain and stepped forward, staring at my reflection. Realizing I couldn't see myself to get ready, I reached to wipe a spot clear with my palm, Only to catch a glimpse of my wrist.

No bandages. No dried blood over the two deep scars from yesterday.

Confused, I ran my fingers over where they should be and I fixed up my hair quickly, allowing the fringe to fall in my face, and walking back into my room.

After pulling on a MCR shirt, dark wash skinny jeans and a black hoodie, I went back into the bathroom, and grabbed a blade. I made a new necklace with some some doubled over floss as it was all I could find and almost left my room without a pair of earbuds.

Going through my nightstand drawer, I found my green wires and stuffed them in my pocket after connecting them with my phone. I then stopped and tried them out, baffled as to how they could of possibly worked now with pea soup being pored over them.

I turned my phone off slowly, before turning it back on with a little hesitation.

I was shocked to say the least.

I never knew I was such a vivid dreamer.

~~~~~

-PLEASE READ!-

This is my excuse to get rid off the past few chapters.

If your confused, Jonas dreamt a lot last night.. Ryan still caught him in the stalls, but he never poured the soup over his head, so Jonas never cut that day and Ryan never took him back home.

I hope that clears things up. It's the only way I could see me continuing with this book after I fucked up the storyline, leading it to subjects I had no ideas for, much less how to write.

Rate?

Comment?

Feedback is always welcome!

Ok, bye! :D

~R