UPDATE / I'M SO SORRY

Hi guys, ehh... sorry about the wait. This is really going to disappoint you guys but I can't write the next chapter. I'm so lost and I've tried writing it several times and it just doesn't work. I shouldn't of given myself the pressure of all of this build up when I know how long it takes me to update. I'm so so so sorry it's taking this long :(.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I wanted to know if maybe someone wanted to co-write with me for the next few chapters? I don't really know how this works though soo... maybe send me a book you've already been working on and I'll like, judge it or something? Then we could brainstorm and shit and write the next chapter? I don't know xD (you would, of course, be given full credit, though I may edit it a little if that's alright)

I kind of sound like a bitch don't I?

"And then... CLIFFHANGER! *huge time gap* right, no new chapter, I'm here to whine now. Now write the next chapter for me, but only if it's up to my standards!"

God dammit I'm such a bitch... xD

If you (for some reason) want to co-write with me, you can PM me, please don't comment about it though cause I might not see it :)

I reaaaally want to finish writing this, because I have so many other stories I want to start but I can't with the updates on this story being months apart :( Also, if you don't want to write anything, you could comment some ideas for the next chapter as they would be verrrry helpful ;) You would be credited for the idea of course :P

Alright, that's my SOS-authors-note-thingy :( sorry if you were wanting another chapter but erm... yeah...

Thanks guys :)