Please say something

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY ANGELS LIKE, OH LORD, I GOT SO MANY PEOPLE WANTING TO HELP AND I FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY! HOLY SHIT! THANK YOU! xxx

(This chapter was written by me and the talented, no_one_deserves_pain. Seriously go check her out, she's the sweetest, most easy going, supportive person out there <3 She's also my separated-at-birth-twin so yeah.. Go give her some love k?)

So without further ado, here's the chapter that took 20 years to write :)

-

I couldn't say anything; My eyes were probably freakishly wide as I opened and closed my mouth. I settled on clamping my jaw shut as no words could come out. I felt like I should be mad, but I wasn't. I'm not sure what I was feeling, but it wasn't quite anger. "Please say something." Isaac whimpered.

It was so strange, Isaac being this nervous, not to mention nice. He used to be the seemingly proud owner of a kick towards my stomach and was nearly walking on egg shells now, trying to weigh my reactions

I couldn't just 'say something' though, I was completely lost for words. Bryan found out. Isaac's shaky voice rang in my ears, repeating itself as if I didn't hear him the first time. I guess Rick and Isaac came out to him then. But I can't really imagine that; my two tormentors, hand in hand, smiles wide and ready to share the big news -so maybe Bryan caught them instead? That's not really something I want to picture either. Or maybe it was just a lie, it wasn't as if me and Isaac were best pals, ready to share our deepest darkest secrets [Ricky Dillion - Out dfhest darfest sefherts (I'm not making fun of his lisp, its a reference :P)]. Although this did, in a way, balance things out after he had caught me on the bridge, but this had also added a whole new bump in the road. Scratch that, this was a mountain.

"I- ...what? No, ..no no, you can't just- I can't-I can't do this...fuck.." I finally mumbled, my eyes not quite reaching the scared boy in front of me. I really just needed to process all of this, or maybe I didn't, because in the long run, this wouldn't matter. I had plans, somewhere to be after all of this, and I wouldn't have time to hold a grudge, or be confused. I'm sure Isaac would hate to hear where I was going, but I didn't really care, and actually, scratch that, over the years he's made it very clear that he wouldn't give a shit. I still hated him, and his little bipolar 'crush' too. Rick was just an asshole that I didn't know how to act around, but Isaac seemed to be half decent for now, maybe I was being too harsh, no probably not. Isaac just nodded shakily, though I'm not completely sure why, or why he seemed so scared. Maybe he didn't mean to tell me that, it did seem out of the blue, kind of an 'in the moment' confession. He probably thought I'd go around telling people, but I wouldn't, and even though Isaac and his buddies have done some horrible things to me, I'm a strong believer in the fact that two wrongs don't make a right - and it's not like anyone would believe me anyway. 'Hey! I know you all hate me, but listen up! Those guys that have been beating on me while you cheer them on are actually flaming homosexuals!' Yeah, that wouldn't go over so well.

I walk backwards a bit, staring at the floor and shaking my head. I was somehow trying to communicate to him not to follow me in my own little way before turning around and sprinting out the door, leaving Isaac fairly confused. I don't know why he didn't try to stop me, not that I wanted him too, but he seemed pretty freaked out about the whole, jumping thing. I wonder if Isaac thinks I've given up on the idea. I haven't, but that's not where I was going ...yet.

With my newly obtained information and confusion, I sprinted down his drive way towards my house. I realize that I probably could have been a little more level-headed about it instead of just mumbling nonsense and leaving, maybe I could have sat us down and we could have an nice, excruciatingly long talk about this. Isaac was probably freaking out right now. But if I look back at all the things he's ever done to me, I couldn't care less. I racked my brain, remembering that Isaac had turned right up ahead, so I took the correct street and continued my fast placed walk home.