What the hell were you thinking

Thank you much to rawrrelb your so nice and I really appricate all of your comments and your just an angel 0:)

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

"I'm so fucking sorry..." Isaac sobbed into my shoulder.

"I never wanted to hurt you, I'm so fucking sorry..." I didn't know what to do so I awkwardly rubbed small circles into my tormentor's upper back.

"Oh my god your still bleeding! I can't believe I forgot, Oh fuck, you actually did it... I- I didn't know what to think when Ryan told m-"

My eyes widened at that, "H-he told you?" I didn't want anyone to know about this...

He wouldn't of sent Isaac because he cared would he?

No. Of course he wouldn't. He probably just wanted to known if I cut a vain. Ryan would like that...

"Of course he did, now let's get you cleaned up ok?"

I crawled back from him and hit the metal inside of the stall, rapidly shaking my head back and forth, I didn't trust him. He was one of the reasons I had scars up to my elbows.

As Isaac stepped forward slowly, he saw my blade on the floor where I used to be and kicked it into another stall away from us.

I glared at him for a second before curling into a ball further in the corner at the sound of metal on tile.

Seconds later Ryan appeared in the stall doorway and clutching his stomach, He shuffled over to me in the tight space.

"Let me see it." He demanded.

"Isaac took i-"

"Let me see the what you fucking did."

I didn't move to show him my arm, instead I just stared at the floor wishing the pain away.

A cry of pain was shouted out as Ryan pulled on my elbow releasing a new drop of blood to go down my wrist.

At this, Ryan quickly ordered his friend to get some bandages from his bag.

After he wiped away the red trail my eyes widened and I gasped involuntary at the feeling of warm, of his warm, rough lips on my skin.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

"..T-that it... it would m-make me feel better..."

"And did it? Did this fucking feel good to you?!"

"It h-helped... But it hurt."

"Well you fucking sliced your arm open so I would think it hurts."

"...I-it's never hurt like t-this..."

And with that he pressed his lips to my scar again.

._._._._._._._.

Sorry this is short :/

Also, someone mentioned that I said Rick and Ryan, they are the same person but I'm so slow to update that I often have to go back see what the names are and I kinda just didn't give enough of a shit to check then... xD

Thank you guys so much for the support and 280 reads!!! Your all amazing and wonderful people and just- ajdksbfjjs (>°∆°)>

Also, I got a tablet so I can update more often now :D

Bye! :3

~R