YEET

San - ok kai please light some sticks and big rocks on fire.

Kai -... ok? But how am i to light some rocks on fire? thay don't burn.well do the purpose of the dare from um who was it from?

San - Im glad you asked! The entire show today's truths and dares were from @snowlight_moon

Kai - are thay the only person who watches and sends in requests?

San - well @Pokemon888GO still gave yall some things to do once.

Adam - that sounds like only them are watching.

San -. oh shush, ok now kai i have made the rocks burnable for the dare. Please light the rocks and sticks on fire.

Kai - sure.... 👉🔥

San - now for the other part of the dare... Reeve Yeettherocksnsticks!

Reeve - what?

San - YEET. THE. ROCKS AND STICKS!

Kai - *mumbles* calm down.

Reeve - ok?... YEET! * tosses the rocks and sticks *

San - ok what's next... Mira and Vanessa yall have to kiss a stranger. strangers, you get my point...wait... yall live in an video game with only players and the people that you or other players knew about to make a A.I. of them... so that's not a lot of people. But I can't let yall go back to the real world I have already broken the 4th wall. So... yall only have like 3 options...

Mira - you are just rambling now.

San - Let's just skip this one. You know what i changed my mind again I just reread the dare and I for got the last part yall have to kiss a stranger on the cheek then kick them. Ok off yall go.

Mira - No i know you and you and you....

San - this is sad to watch... but it will be really funny to watch if a stranger walks by.

Mira's PoV -

I feel like a stalker. No I know him that's Ethan, I know her as well, ok...

( time skip brought to you by lazy but its only like a 5 minute time skip)

and wait i don't know him ok lets get this over with. "sorry about this" *kisses the stranger then kicks them in the ribs* "WhAt ThE HeLl?!" " Hay i said sorry!" * oh wait im back in the game room. oof I fell bad about that. well i sad sorry.

Vanessa's PoV-

"Ok its your turn Vanessa!" San tells me. Jesus shes annoying. I don't think she will actually let us go... unless someone dares her to let us go. And oh wait im back in The Hollow sim. that's Jack that's Eve. Oh lol maybe Adam will get with her. (Vanessa doesn't know she hasn't been to his house)
And that's the guy mira kissed... know what i don't know him either.*walks up to him kisses him on the cheek then kicks him in the ribs*"OK IS THIS SOME KINDA GAME OR - what the-" *is back in the game *" I think we have that guy a piece of our mind "

"Ok on to the next dare! Skeet and Adam y'all will need this" and she handed them masks? ok that's odd. "Yall have to rob a store. no it won't be left on your record or anything. So go wild. tho yall will only have 10 minutes to get in and out before it will be left on your record. Will yall bring me back some skittles if you please?" "If we have time-" adam started
   "yep! Any other requests guys?" skeet asked. Well it looks like everyone else is to chicken to ask for something "might you get some egg rolls?" i love those things but i haven't had them in forever! "Yep! let's go Adam!" skeet called " wait! Might you get me a watermelon?" Mira asked. "sure thing mircat." " i thought i told you to stop calling me that!"she snapped but was laughing still." well bye! "and skeet ran off adam sighed. and walked out. well it will take him some time to get up to whare skeet it.

Skeet's PoV-

Oh I guess i kinda left adam behind.Guess ill circle back to him" Hay Adam!" " slow.. down. " oof he sounds out of breath." Dude do you want to just drive a car?" i ask "yes please" ".. can you drive?" "yep" oh cool! he can drive! aw man i just realized that ill never be aloud to drive because i will not age,and because im dead.
  "you coming!? also put on the mask it may be how she can make sure this doesn't go down on our records.i climbed into the car " it doesn't mater for me im dead." Adam looked at me clearly regretting what he just said. so i decided to add "sorta"
   " ok you grab the watermelon and egg rolls ok?"
Adam asks me but the what would he get? "what about you?" i ask "well i wanted to grab some supplies." "im confused but we need to get this over with."
  he nods and rushes in the store well my turn i rushed in and made it to the watermelons near the fruits and vegetables and the egg roles in the meat solutions well the is the grossest name i have ever seen in a store.
  Oh yeah! San asked for skittles! Hm i wonder witch flavor she wanted... eh i. guess we are doing this because of her so ill just get a random flavor.Ooo the dark kind is my favorite... ill get 2 dark and a light. and "Bye!" i ran out of the store.whare is Adam? oh i see him he has a cart? i cant tell what's in it. "So what did you get?" he look slightly flushed "um i got art supplies." i shrugged. "ok well lets go." i turned back the way we came. "want to use the car again?" "sure"

Adam's PoV -

Well i haven't told that many people that i like to draw but at least skeet didn't give me the weird look most people do...and were back in the game studio.
"thanks so much skeet!" san was digging into a bag of dark skittles. "ok i guess i have to tall yall the next dare. Mira you have to buy you favorite animal." mira looked befuddled "i cant you can't buy it its illegal." "Well will you tell us what it is?" "yep a snowy owl." oh i didn't know that."anything thing else to do or truth?" i ask. "actually yes adam and its for you! what is your favorite snack?" well that is a odd question. hmm well i like goldfish but i also like sandwiches i hope Reeve doesn't start a fight over this.  
   "Sandwiches" "well that is an interesting answer but it is a true one so what can i say! well that's a rap for today's game!See you next time make sure to send in more truths and dares! bye!" well its soon will be the 8th chapter or whatever so maybe soon someone will let us out, then again only one person sends us truths and dares so who knows.