"whare is he, you know Johnny-karate or what ever his name is "

San - and we are back, guess who else is back giving us more truths and dares *starts doing drumroll cause thay made it clear thay wouldn't *@snowlight_moon! Adam...

Adam - what?

San - you got a dare! Now please go karate kick Vanessa.

Vanessa - wait, what?

Adam - Sorry but this may hurt. *karate kicks vanessa*

Vanessa - Oof ADAM!

Adam - Hay I said sorry!

San - ok next thing... Reeve and Vanessa please go to the top floor of a 5 store building and Reeve... you have to throw her off the top. Also Skeet! Are you still running?

Skeet -... more.... like... jogging? Is... that... ok?

San - im going to skip to your dare so you can stop.

Skeet - thanks. *lays down on the floor *

San - you have to eat 2 whole pizzas. Pizza? I don't know. and hear you can have a drink *hands over several sprite cans*.Ok Reeve please throw her off the building. Don't worry she can fly.

Reeve - sorry *throws her off the building *

Vanessa - *forgets that she can fly for a second then realize and flys back to the building quite mad. *Why ma i getting hated on?!

San - well actually, strangely most people do this to their favorites. *shrug *

Skeet - This is a Lot of pizza.

San - ok Mira who was your first kiss.

Mira - why?

San - It was a truth.

Mira - *groans * Really?! Ugh it was Adam alright?!

San - *laughing * ok well im glad you and him already sorted this out.

Adam - how do you know that?

San - Um don't know if the answer will cause an apocalypse so I will not say.Also kai, I saved yours for last because I don't think you will like having to answer it. Kai, a truth asks you why do you hate your parents?

Kai - Well thay are always fighting, and arguing or yelling. Thay seem almost like, im not there. And when thay do talk to me thay usually are just venting on me.We can't get trough a meal without a argument. Whether it is about politics, or about how the meet should be cooked.

Everyone - *giving kai a hug (even Reeve)*

San - ok well that's the end of today's show. Sleet you Alright?

Skeet - no.

San - Ill grab you a trash bag just in case. Alright my friend see you next time make sure you send in more truths and dares for our hollow friends! Big shout out to @snowlight_moon for all the truths and dares! Bye see you next time!