Ok and we have a dare

San - ok we have a request,for adam.

Adam - ok 2 things no 3?Who is it from, what do I have to do, and. do I have to do what thay requested?

San - It is from @Pokemon888G0 ( thanks for the request ) , thay requested that you jump out a window, and yes you do have to jump out a window.

Adam - *shocked* nope *starts trying to walk away*

San - and we do this the hard way, *sigh*

Adam - *suddenly is on 10th story of a building *  what the -

San - now please finish the dare,if you die I will bring you back... oh yes I forgot to so this last time... hay Skeet! Come out!

Skeet - * walks on stage* Thanks, that was getting uncomfortable. *sits down next to mira.*

Mira - SKEET!!! *hugs him*I though you were dead!

Reeve and Vanessa - *hugs skeet slightly crying *

Kai - welcome back to the land of the living buddy! *smiling *

San - aw, I hate to brake this up... but adam has a dare to do.Adam please continue.

Adam - *gulps and jumps*AAAA*slows himself down by using his powers to do like he did in season 2 in the well and after about a minute he lands on the ground kinda hard but he is ok*oof

San - See? was that so bad?

Adam - *groans *Yes it was.

San - well you lived and now you can go party with Skeet for escaping death.

Adam - wait, skeet is hear?!

San - yes I said this... I think.?

Skeet - sup Adam?

Adam - *freaking out *HOW ARE YOU HERE?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Skeet - dude, chill.

Adam - It thought you died!

Skeet - um.. I did.

San -  OK! That's all for now. Thank you again for the dare @Pokemon888G0! See you next time people, please send in more truths and dares fo our Hollow friends.  See you next time!

(p.s. hope this chapter was good/ok)