Im sorry i have been a jerk

San - And we are back! Real quick I don't think I have ever done a dedication but I am today! Im dedicating this to my readers, who I have been unfair to and have not written in a long time.

Random reader - >:(

San - Im Sorry!

Everyone but me and random reader - O_O
~~~

San - And we start... Now! We have several requests! The first one is from @Pokemon888GO we have to jump into an artic river in a swim suit. And by we I mean, you. (quote of Weridy)And by you I mean Kai and Adam. The second is from a new reader! @DrugWolf , Hay Adam!

Adam - Yes? *is sitting on the side lines. *

San - do you want to prostate in today's activities? I forgot to say that the second thing is you all have to fight with your powers.

Adam - *thinking... * I guess not.

San - Good idea! You seem like you are always almost dieing!

Adam - I am?

San - Absolutely! You were hit with the ✨magical stick✨ could have died, you were hit with the ✨magical stick✨ again, almost died, you could have fallen from the building you were standing on hiding from your bullies, the chicken could have easily eaten you, the nissa could have killed you, the water fall you could have drowned, lava monster-

Adam - ok we get it. Also why do you keep doing jazz-hands when you say magical stick?

San - 1)because it's fun 2)because i don't know haw to spell it's name.

Adam -...

San - Ok moving on! Since Adam as chosen not to do anything today he dose not have to freeze!congrats!

San - Kai here is a swimsuit, now please jump into the ice cold water, don't worry you can't drown.

Kai - im going to regret this.

San - that is more than likely fact.

Kai - *jumps* c-CoLd!

Skeet - She did say ice.

San - he's right, i did tell you.

Mira - He's going to ketch a cold!

San - Only if the readers want him to get one, but i for one do not want him to. *Hand kai a hot-coco, a blanket and a towel * feel free to use the bathroom to dry off in.it has a heater.

Kai - * runs to bathroom. * I WILL FIRE BLAST YOU WHEN I GET BACK!

San - is fair.Next you have to fight each other. Pick a partner. Kai is excluded for this round, 1)cause hes wet and cold 2)because we wouldn't have even teams,since Adam didn't want to join us.Who do you want as partners?

Vanessa - Mira. i can get some payback for swamping me with crows.

San - that was awesome by the way Mira also im going to post this like it is, since im leaving for the fallowing week or so later.

Skeet - ummm horrible time we haven't even finished!

San - yeah but I have to go, and im not allowed to post or be on while I'm gone.Also real quick, on the 4th wall book im inviting one person to talk to everyone, so of you would like to, let me know, and why! if you don't really think you have a good reason, let me know what you would like to say and do! Thank you for reading, and im sorry i haven't been posting. I had benchmarks and several other tests, along with writers block,(and i just didn't feal like posting) Byeee see you in a week or so!