REEVE GOT A DARE AND IM EXCITED

San - ok welcome back! @snowlight_moon has sent more truth and dares!

Skeet - *still running *Ok im going to use my 2nd break ok?

San - ok you only have 3 more.

Skeet - *lays down on the floor. *

Mira - you ok Skeet?

Skeet - as good... as someone... who has been... running... for 2 hours... can be. *he chokes out*

San - ok well you can lay down till we are done with this next dare.Mira you have to talk to liger, don't worry if you only have a 35% chance of getting eaten!

Mira - 35% chance!?

San - that's what I said.Now please step back stage and go into the first room on your left... make sure you close the door behind you.

Mira - *walks back stage and opens the first door on her left to come face to face with a liger*

San - *turns on the screen in the middle of the stage to show what is going on.

Kai - once again wasn't thar before.*gesturing at the screen. *

San - its show magic. *doing jazz-hands*and while she does that we are going to the next thing sent in once again by...

Reeve - yeah we are not doing a drumroll.

San - disappointing but ok... il do it!😁 *drumrolls*@snowlight_moon!im going to save yours for last Reeve.

*mira trying to talk to the liger in the background *"um sit! good liger, now can you stop looking like you are going to pounce on me?"

Reeve - why?

San - Because it is going to probably be my favorite dare yet! Ok on to the next thing its a truth! Vanessa did you like Kai or Reeve in The Hollow?

Vanessa - well if thay are talking about when we actually played I liked Reeve, but when we all worked to live in The Hollow sim.... I liked/like kai.

San - well that is the most 'to the point' answer ill probably ever get on the show.

Mira in the background. "Can you hahaah... stop... licking me, and get off?!" walks out the door and shuts the door behind her.

Mira - *is now back on stage * im never going to get all its saliva off me.

Everyone except mira - ew.

San - now for my favorite part of tonight's show... Reeve's dare!

Reeve - well what do I have to do?

San - * laughing * you have to dump a bucket of water on your head!

Reeve - what?

San - * hands reeve a bucket of water *

Reeve - *gambles and makes the bucket of water move over his head before it dumps it self on him.* Aaa its cold!

everyone except reeve - *laughing there head off.

San - and that is all for tonight's show don't forget to send in more truths and dares! I have got to run literally! BYE!