And someone gets to leave lets see who it is.

San - Are yall excited?!

Reeve - why would we be?

San - One of you get to leave! You will only have to do the ship show. I spent yesterday tallying up to see who has done the most things by the end of this show. But first dare. Adam, you have to draw something and show everyone!

Adam - ok give me a bit.... ok here it is, *it looks looks this (also it was only like 10 minutes+it's sideways sorry) *

 ok here it is, *it looks looks this (also it was only like 10 minutes+it's sideways sorry) *

Adam -...

Mira- dang you did this in like 10 minutes!

San - Dang. Ok Adam its time you know.... You get to leave! You only have to be on the ship show, but if someone dares we will say Reeve to toss you of a building you have to let him do so. Go it?

Adam - Yep!

San - next up...

Reeve - How come Adam gets to leave?

San - well i tallied up to see who has been toured the most and Adam was the one!Now as i was saying, Kai please give some random person a credit card with $15,000 on it.

Kai - my parents will kill me.

San - Sorry!

Kai - *randomly is in the street of the game again.looks for people, hands credit card to the first person he sees * bye! don't waste it!

Random person - what the, why has this week been so odd?

Kai - *comes back to every one else giggling*what?

San - That... WaS ThE SaMe PeRsOn Mira and Vanessa Kissed then kicked.

Kai -... ahahahahahaha I bet he was confused!

San - ok okokoko we need to do the next one. Reeve out of all your friends who would you kill,?

Reeve - *thinking,* Kai.

San - im surprised that you didn't pick Adam.

Reeve - Kai is more annoying.

San - Fair point! ok have a good day or night! Thank you @snowlight_moon for the truths and dares! you are always welcome to send in more! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.